I Voted Today

Yagoda

16 hours ago, Yagoda said:

I voted today, via electronic absentee ballot, for the next President of the USA, Donald J. Trump. I am registered in a battleground state and would love to see Trump win my State by one vote.

Americans, dont forget to vote!

Why did you vote electronically. Trump says such ballots are unacceptable and are part of the great election steal. Trump says only paper  ballots that  can be counted by hand are acceptable. Why did you vote via a format supported by Democrats?

• Agree 1

Just now, bubblegum said:

Funny, your hero does not want Americans abroad to have the right to vote and here you are. Or am I mistaken and are there elections in Russia?

This voting from abroad, doing it online, by mail....all sounds very dodgy.

If KH loses (very doubtful) she will have strong grounds for legal challenges and accusations the election was stolen...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

This voting from abroad, doing it online, by mail....all sounds very dodgy.

If KH loses (very doubtful) she will have strong grounds for legal challenges and accusations the election was stolen...

When has anyone contested a USA presidential election result recently, and won that fight, or ever ?

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

When has anyone contested a USA presidential election result recently, and won that fight, or ever ?

Never as far as know.....not sure what point you were trying to make?

14 hours ago, connda said:

And the Democratic candidate wasn't even elected in a primary.  Nobody voted to have her run for the presidency.  But then, all presidential elections are kabuki theater where two establishment clones are placed in front of the populace who are then given the illusion of voting for president.  Democracy.  <laughs>

The primary system does not elect the Democrat (or Republican) presidential candidate. The candidate is selected at the convention by delegates.  The delegates selected VP Harris.  Delegates had the option to nominate anyone or to withhold their endorsement. No delegates did that. VP Harris  was already on the presidential ticket and had already been validated by the US electorate because she was in the elected position as VP.

2 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

VP Harris is neither Jamaican nor Indian. She is not a citizen or a national of either nation. She is a US citizen.

Also, she was born in the USA. The hateful racist sentiment seems lifted out of a white supremacists for Trump pamphlet.

Not "seems"....."are".

4 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

VP Harris is neither Jamaican nor Indian. She is not a citizen or a national of either nation. She is a US citizen.

Also, she was born in the USA. The hateful racist sentiment seems lifted out of a white supremacists for Trump pamphlet.

Finally, someone gets it correct ... 👍

Or playing the race / sex card for votes ... I'm leaning toward that.

17 hours ago, Yagoda said:

I voted today, via electronic absentee ballot, for the next President of the USA, Donald J. Trump. I am registered in a battleground state and would love to see Trump win my State by one vote.

Americans, dont forget to vote!

Have you ordered one of his 100K watches too ,your just the type of person

he's looking to scam......

regards worgeordie

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Thats why she was picked per Joe. She wasnt picked because she was so competent, or such a great administrator, or an effective Senator, she was picked because she was "black" even though she is Jamaican/Indian. If anyone in this world represents the failure of DEI it his her. She has accomplished NOTHING in her career, unless you count turning SF into a crime ridden faeces encrusted hellhole.

She turned SF into a 'crime ridden faeces encrusted hellhole'?🤣 I could urge you to stop clutching your pearls so hard but it pretty clear that necklace broke a long time ago.

Only another month or so before this is decided or 4 YEARS if Harris wins because even if she wins by a landslide maga will not accept the result .yagoda the injecting disinfectant was a statement not edited so words were out of context.

We all know what he said and meant no one knows more about cures than Donald. 

Both candidates have flaws lucky for Donald he has none 555

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That accolade is coming from someone who doesn't have the intelligence to work out how to post youtube video links 🙂

So If I'm that unintelligent how come you can't post the YouTube video   ?????

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Because they don't exist , they only exist in your imagination .

I can not post imaginary videos 

His interview with Dr. Phil does exist I have watched in on my TV on YouTube.

1 minute ago, brianthainess said:

His interview with Dr. Phil does exist I have watched in on my TV on YouTube.

You claimed that Trump said to drink bleach, THAT video doesn't exist because Trump didn't say to drink bleach .

Yes, there are videos of Trump on Dr Phil, BUT Trump didn't say to drink bleach on those videos 

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You claimed that Trump said to drink bleach, THAT video doesn't exist because Trump didn't say to drink bleach .

Yes, there are videos of Trump on Dr Phil, BUT Trump didn't say to drink bleach on those videos 

That may be so but you still can't upload the Dr. Phil interview can you.

5 hours ago, bubblegum said:

Funny, your hero does not want Americans abroad to have the right to vote and here you are. Or am I mistaken and are there elections in Russia?

Trump wants absentee voting from US citizens abroad stopped? Source or be shown as a liar. 

14 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Report away, ThaTS what your ilk does when folks push back against the lies.

So in your ABC news non objective source,  where does it say Trump is trying to stop folks from voting ?55555.

Edited by Yagoda

Just now, Yagoda said:

Report away, ThaTS what your ilk does when folks push back against the lies.

So in your non ABC news objective source,  where does it say Trump is trying to stop folks from voting ?55555.

Try and learn to read.