White Culture

JimTripper

There is one clear proof that illustrates clearly how White Culture is not superior to any other: Black Hawk Down.

Despite enjoying a massive technological gap, the US army was humiliated by Somali street fighters. 

The Somalis shot down not one, but two Black Hawks. They shot down the supposed supermen from Delta Force like rabbits.

The US army, desperate, asked the Malaysian and Pakistani peacekeepers to bail them out and bring their tanks. They agreed.

After a shot time the US decided to withdraw from Somalia.

This episode clearly shows that White culture is not superior to any other, but rather that White Culture depends on the technology gap to win its battles.

If a bunch of Somali street fighters can beat the US army, what does that say about the superiority of White Culture? It does not exist.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Cameroni said:

There is one clear proof that illustrates clearly how White Culture is not superior to any other: Black Hawk Down.

Despite enjoying a massive technological gap, the US army was humiliated by Somali street fighters. 

The Somalis shot down not one, but two Black Hawks. They shot down the supposed supermen from Delta Force like rabbits.

The US army, desperate, asked the Malaysian and Pakistani peacekeepers to bail them out and bring their tanks. They agreed.

After a shot time the US decided to withdraw from Somalia.

This episode clearly shows that White culture is not superior to any other, but rather that White Culture depends on the technology gap to win its battles.

If a bunch of Somali street fighters can beat the US army, what does that say about the superiority of White Culture? It does not exist.

That's quite a stretch. Stupid military misadventures are ubiquitous in all nations.

Speaking of which;

I'm not sure how the Israeli military and Zionism came to be associated with 'White Culture' in this thread. The truth is that Jews are not white. To me being white means being of the Caucasian race. Jews are not Caucasian. They are Semites. A fact of which they like to remind us of repetitively. Jews are the CHOSEN RACE, and NOT the Caucasians.

Caucasians (etc) are regularly branded as Anti-Semites, a label which surely only emphasises the 'otherness' Jews proudly see for themselves. 

So please stop filing the actions of Semites under 'White Culture'.

17 minutes ago, Flyguy330 said:

That's quite a stretch. Stupid military misadventures are ubiquitous in all nations.

Exactly. 

Which underlines that White Culture is no different and not superior to, say Somalis.

18 minutes ago, Flyguy330 said:

Speaking of which;

I'm not sure how the Israeli military and Zionism came to be associated with 'White Culture' in this thread. The truth is that Jews are not white. To me being white means being of the Caucasian race. Jews are not Caucasian. They are Semites. A fact of which they like to remind us of repetitively. Jews are the CHOSEN RACE, and NOT the Caucasians.

Caucasians (etc) are regularly branded as Anti-Semites, a label which surely only emphasises the 'otherness' Jews proudly see for themselves. 

So please stop filing the actions of Semites under 'White Culture'.

I think the key thing is that Jews are a religion, not a race. There's jews from many races. Even the Nazis thought the Jews are an amalgam of many races in their day:

"..for instance, in Rassenkunde des jüdischen Volkes ("Ethnology of the Jewish people"), Günther wrote that Jews predominantly belonged to the "Near Eastern race" (often known as the "Armenoid race").[270] He thought that Jews had become so racially mixed that they could possibly be regarded as a "race of the second-order".[270] He described Ashkenazi Jews as being a mixture of Near Easterners, Orientals, East Baltic peoples, Inner-Asians, Nordic peoples, Hamites and Negroes, and he described Sephardi Jews as being a mixture of Orientals, Near Easterners, Mediterranean peoples, Hamites, Nordic peoples, and Negroes."

This was consistent with their view of most races, even the Germans were viewed this way:

Dr. Ernst Brandis, a legal bureaucrat, who made an official comment about the Law for the Protection of German Blood and German Honour and the Law for the Protection of the Hereditary Health of the German people on 18 October 1935, defined "German blood" as:

The German people is no unitary race, rather it is composed of members of different races (of the Nordic, Phalian, Dinaric, Alpine, Mediterranean, East-Elbian race) and mixtures between these. The blood of all these races and their mixtures, which thus is found in the German people, represents 'German blood'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_racial_theories

In that sense the Nazis were significantly more sophisticated than the Smithsonian which talks of "White Culture".  Really no such thing.

13 hours ago, Cameroni said:

How many Blackhawks have the Somalis built?

Destroying stuff is easy, in relative terms.

18 minutes ago, impulse said:

How many Blackhawks have the Somalis built?

Destroying stuff is easy, in relative terms.

Well, the helicopter was really a Chinese, Italian, German, Argentinian, French, American, Spanish affair. Somalis are more poetry and music people. They have several airlines of course, as well as technology companies, but the civil war hit them hard.

However, if you accept, as I think you have to, that all nations are capable of building technology, while admittedly European nations have had for a long time a significant technological gap over other nations due to a large variety of factors clearly all nations today show aptitude for modern technology, then it comes down to the strategy, tactics and intelligent use of those weapons.

Now in Somalia we had the US army, with Delta Force, supposedly the finest of the finest American infantry, their state of the art Black Hawk helicopters, sophisticated night vision, automatic rifles, etc etc, so a clear technological gap in favour of the Americans.

And yet the Somalis were able to shoot down the Delta Force supermen like rabbits, shoot down the two Black Hawks and force the Americans ultimately to withdraw from Somalia.

Now, if American culture were truly superior in intelligence or anything else, obviously it enjoyed a technological gap, however, the conduct of the US army and Delta Force in Somalia was far from impressive, if the American culture really were superior, surely they would have conducted themselves differently in Somalia.  I think we can all agree. Begging Malaysian and Pakistani peace keepers to come and bail them out with tanks, I mean, it was just not a superior culture at work in any way.

Edited by Cameroni

35 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

However, if you accept, as I think you have to, that all nations are capable of building technology, while admittedly European nations have had for a long time a significant technological gap over other nations due to a large variety of factors clearly all nations today show aptitude for modern technology, then it comes down to the strategy, tactics and intelligent use of those weapons.

I've recently been listening to some Thomas Sowell audio books.  He presents a lot of fascinating history of the culture coming out of various parts of Europe, where the cultures were transplanted, and how that still affects the world, hundreds of years later.

Spoiler alert...  Some may not like what he says about the cultures from Northern England and Scotland of yesteryear.  While he says that area has outgrown the historical redneck culture, the places around the world where it landed haven't outgrown it to this day.  He's not kind to the southern USA, or the internal diaspora that moved all over the USA during the WW2 manufacturing boom.

I dozed off for a few hours and woke up when he was talking about Germanic culture.  I need to go back and replay that chapter.   It seemed very interesting.   I play the audio books in the background while I'm doing other things.  Like napping.

Edited by impulse