White Culture

JimTripper

6 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Actually you're talking rubbish, you're simply not aware of the prevalence of outdoor toilets in Sweden. I am sure some of our Swedish friends here will in due course confirm this. But it is a real thing there.

Obviouslly it has to be outdoor life, because there are no toilets in the houses in rural Sweden. Hence the outdoor lav is outside. Don't be so dense, Inderpland.

Liveable? Pah, the food was terrible, it gets to minus 40 degrees and you have to take dumps in an outhouse in the 21st century, Scandinavia is the worst place on earth. Hundred wild horses won't bring me back to that God forsaken place.

You are out of it, utedass is a hunting and holiday cabin thing, but the new built cabins is like villa's these days. 

Edited by Hummin

4 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Actually you're talking rubbish, you're simply not aware of the prevalence of outdoor toilets in Sweden. I am sure some of our Swedish friends here will in due course confirm this. But it is a real thing there.

Obviouslly it has to be outdoor life, because there are no toilets in the houses in rural Sweden. Hence the outdoor lav is outside. Don't be so dense, Inderpland.

Liveable? Pah, the food was terrible, it gets to minus 40 degrees and you have to take dumps in an outhouse in the 21st century, Scandinavia is the worst place on earth. Hundred wild horses won't bring me back to that God forsaken place.

"Obviouslly it has to be outdoor life, because there are no toilets in the houses in rural Sweden."

This is factually wrong. It's pure and utter bovine feces. I hope one or more of our Swedish posters can chip in on this while sticking to forum rules.😁

And maybe I should repost what I posted earlier. It doesn't seem like you actually looked at what I posted. The link  can be found in said post above:

1.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HK MacPhooey said:

Well it really started as a continuation of NW European and Scandinavian, mainly Protestant culture - most of the ROTW feel that their cultures had little to no effect on shaping the modern world and are envious of 'white culture' hence all the leftist/Marxist revisionist history to try and show the 'achievements' of these other cultures which just furthers division.      

I don't think most people in the rest of the world think like that. Most of the noise comes from Non-Whites in Western countries who due to Liberalism are given more of a voice. Modern Western Liberalism being the ideology that the West has been under for decades which in reality is just promotion of the weak, and why (by design) the West is in decline. Afro Saxons make the most noise in this regard, and true to Liberalism, they are the ones who should make the least noise. It is what it is. Try to use them as comic relief, or just ignore them. 

11 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Ah, so causation is irrelevant, correlation is king. And you've put two and two together. Well, color me unconvinced.

BTW, no one (at least not I) contests the fact that testosterone levels vary among ethnic groups.

PS. It's interesting that your link is to a study performed mainly by Swedish scientists. Thought they didn't contribute to science.😂

Did you miss the point then that studies of native populations also confirm lower testosterone values in Asia? This is a rock solid  fact, man. It's not due to an American diet, Asians in Asia have lower testosterone levels too. It's biology that's the cause.

There are marked, clearly lower, testosterone levels in Asia, and you're not convinced that the prevalence of homosexualitya and ladyboy culture in Asia is down to biological factors?  There are none so blind as those who will not see. I'm disappointed in you, Inderpland.

Swedish scientists, hahaha, at least you make me laugh. Oh man, you realise if it wasn't for Austrian bakers there'd be no Danish? Swedish scientists, hahahaha, that's priceless.

13 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

"Obviouslly it has to be outdoor life, because there are no toilets in the houses in rural Sweden."

This is factually wrong. It's pure and utter bovine feces. I hope one or more of our Swedish posters can chip in on this while sticking to forum rules.😁

And maybe I should repost what I posted earlier. It doesn't seem like you actually looked at what I posted. The link  can be found in said post above:

1.png

I don't know why you keep posting this fake news and arguing, Inderpland. I've been to Sweden. I've lived the nightmare. I had to take a dump in a typical Swedish outhouse in minus 40 degrees. I've seen the neighbours had similar outhouses. I know what I saw. I'm a living witness, maybe the last of my kind. All your fake news won't change what I saw, and the horrors I had to go through in Sweden.

A hole in the ground. This is Sweden! If Swedish scientists are so great, why are they taking a dump in a hole in the ground in the 21st century?

And the worst: The Swedes have brought this horror to Africa:

https://www.yennengaprogress.se/news/latrines

Edited by Cameroni

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Did you miss the point then that studies of native populations also confirm lower testosterone values in Asia? This is a rock solid  fact, man. It's not due to an American diet, Asians in Asia have lower testosterone levels too. It's biology that's the cause.

There are marked, clearly lower, testosterone levels in Asia, and you're not convinced that the prevalence of homosexualitya and ladyboy culture in Asia is down to biological factors?  There are none so blind as those who will not see. I'm disappointed in you, Inderpland.

Swedish scientists, hahaha, at least you make me laugh. Oh man, you realise if it wasn't for Austrian bakers there'd be no Danish? Swedish scientists, hahahaha, that's priceless.

I'm not disputing the fact that lower testosterone levels could be a contributing factor but until it's been scientifically proven it's a hypothesis, maybe even a likely hypothesis. But 'let's just put to and two together' isn't gonna cut it.

List of Swedish scientists

I must say I'm pretty impressed by what Sweden has achieved in the level of science. I wasn't actually aware of how prominent they are until I googled it just now.

Kudos to the Swedes on here. 

5 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I don't know why you keep posting this fake news and arguing, Inderpland. I've been to Sweden. I've lived the nightmare. I had to take a dump in a typical Swedish outhouse in minus 40 degrees. I've seen the neighbours had similar outhouses. I know what I saw. I'm a living witness, maybe the last of my kind. All your fake news won't change what I saw, and the horrors I had to go through in Sweden.

A hole in the ground. This is Sweden! If Swedish scientists are so great, why are they taking a dump in a hole in the ground in the 21st century?

And the worst: The Swedes have brought this horror to Africa:

https://www.yennengaprogress.se/news/latrines

😂😂😂😂😂!

Sorry, I didn't realise you were trolling before now - well done!:thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

I'm not disputing the fact that lower testosterone levels could be a contributing factor but until it's been scientifically proven it's a hypothesis, maybe even a likely hypothesis. But 'let's just put to and two together' isn't gonna cut it.

List of Swedish scientists

I must say I'm pretty impressed by what Sweden has achieved in the level of science. I wasn't actually aware of how prominent they are until I googled it just now.

Kudos to the Swedes on here. 

Okay, I'll take it. But you have to admit, it's a very persuasive hypothesis? 

Impressive Swedes? What? Let me have a look.

Okay, I had a look. Linnaeus, okay, but it's a very short list. Imagine if the US did a list like this. The Swedes would be exposed as the pitiful hole dumpers they are.

Edited by Cameroni

10 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

😂😂😂😂😂!

Sorry, I didn't realise you were trolling before now - well done!:thumbsup:

I wish I were, I wish were. But sadly, the Utedass is a real horror the Swedes have inflicted on the world, and on me in particular.

It's a thing. I'm telling you from real life experience. Don't believe what you read on the internet, the Swedes dump into a hole in the ground. 

Edited by Cameroni
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

I wish I were, I wish were. But sadly, the Utedass is a real horror the Swedes have inflicted on the world, and on me in particular.

It's a thing. I'm telling you from real life experience. Don't believe what you read on the internet, the Swedes dump into a hole in the ground. 

You need to grow some balls poor man

Just now, Hummin said:

You need to grow some balls poor man

Hard to do in minus 40 degrees when you're trying not to fall into a giant hole in the Swedish earth.

What a horrible experience. Sweden, it's the worst place I've ever been. And I've been to Russia.

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

Hard to do in minus 40 degrees when you're trying not to fall into a giant hole in the Swedish earth.

What a horrible experience. Sweden, it's the worst place I've ever been. And I've been to Russia.

What were you bowel movements like in Russia ?

Where did you take  dump ?

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

What were you bowel movements like in Russia ?

Where did you take  dump ?

Magnificent. Russia was almost civilised by comparison to Sweden, indoor toilets, heating cranked up to cozy temperatures, And you won't believe the bakeries they have there. Like France. Not like this rock hard bread they have in Sweden. When I was a guest in the house of a Swedish friend they made me eat this rock hard stone for breakfast and called it bread. I swear to God, it was hard as a stone. Swedes eat stones and crap in a hole outside. I'm telling you, these people are not normal.

Russia on the other hand, well, almost normal. I mean the stench of urine in the apartment elevators was a bit overwhelming, but they drink a lot of vodka. As I would do if I lived in Sweden.

6 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Oh, I have been to Moscow  airport toilets 1991 and I take utedass anytime 😊 

Also squat toilets at gas stations here in Thailand. 

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Oh, I have been to Moscow  airport toilets 1991 and I take utedass anytime 😊 

Also squat toilets at gas stations here in Thailand. 

Thank God I did not have to use the toilet at Moscow airport. I feel for you. I don't know why the apartment doorways in Russia smell of urine so badly, but I don't even want to think about  what the airport toilets were like in Moscow.

I'd still the say the Utedass has to be way worse, it's outside in minus 40 degrees, at least the Moscow airport toilet is properly heated.

Btw, anyone who finds these Thai squat toilets as repulsive as I do, I have a tip for you, on Lazada you can buy little stools craftily cut out, specifically for use on these squat toilets. I'm not saying it's a great solution, but they have other uses too, the Japanese here will know what I'm talking about.

• Haha 1

Regarding Somalia and other military misadventures, I think the big picture lesson from them is that the US and Europe are nuclear powers, and at the first sign of any ‘resistance’ they could easily just nuke the runts. 
The fact that they don’t is the real test of the proverbial ‘White Culture’, which is to show restraint and respect for international law. 
Im not including Zionists in this equation - for obvious reasons. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Thank God I did not have to use the toilet at Moscow airport. I feel for you. I don't know why the apartment doorways in Russia smell of urine so badly, but I don't even want to think about  what the airport toilets were like in Moscow.

I'd still the say the Utedass has to be way worse, it's outside in minus 40 degrees, at least the Moscow airport toilet is properly heated.

Btw, anyone who finds these Thai squat toilets as repulsive as I do, I have a tip for you, on Lazada you can buy little stools craftily cut out, specifically for use on these squat toilets. I'm not saying it's a great solution, but they have other uses too, the Japanese here will know what I'm talking about.

Na, I cand hold myself until I reach my hotel while travelling, so no need, or stop at Global or any decent shopping mall if emergency 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

pah  yer  all wrong its a fact that Africa invented more than anyone else as were all descendants of Africans....

Different times, environment, war, starvation leads to inventions, as well good economic times leads to excess time to study world mysteries and physical laws, that again leads to hreat inventions and technology.

Usa is on a downfall on good economic times and excess budgets to invent new things, however Saudi and China do have budgets to continue renewing technology and push further. 

35 minutes ago, Flyguy330 said:

Regarding Somalia and other military misadventures, I think the big picture lesson from them is that the US and Europe are nuclear powers, and at the first sign of any ‘resistance’ they could easily just nuke the runts. 
The fact that they don’t is the real test of the proverbial ‘White Culture’, which is to show restraint and respect for international law. 

White Countries have committed way more atrocities around the World  than Israel has

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

I'm beginning to think you're Finnish. The Finns are not Swedens' biggest fans.

Admit it.😁

29 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

I'm beginning to think you're Finnish. The Finns are not Swedens' biggest fans.

Admit it.😁

It could be, it could be, I'm an awesome driver.

Of course I could be American with an admixture of Finnish. whose family happened to own a house in Sweden. Or British. Or German. Or Spanish.  Eeewwww, not Spanish, delete, delete...

Anything is possible really. Except Spanish. But Lomo iberico is good.

1 hour ago, Flyguy330 said:

You mean like at Hiroshima, that kind of respect for international law?

I was waiting for that. 
That was total war and the Japanese had committed enough atrocities to deserve it. They had expressed the intent to fight to the last man woman and child. There was no prospect of any negotiated surrender. Their culture respected  death before surrender. 
I could argue that they only nuked the wrong target. Tokyo and the emperor should have been nuked instead of the most Christian cities in Japan.
But some restraint was shown. 

As white men do. 
Seriously, the Japanese were merciless - unlike Whitey - and China still despises them for what they did. 
Read ‘The Rape of Nanking’. 

Edited by Flyguy330

1 hour ago, Flyguy330 said:

I was waiting for that. 
That was total war and the Japanese had committed enough atrocities to deserve it. They had expressed the intent to fight to the last man woman and child. There was no prospect of any negotiated surrender. Their culture respected  death before surrender. 
I could argue that they only nuked the wrong target. Tokyo and the emperor should have been nuked instead of the most Christian cities in Japan.
But some restraint was shown. 

As white men do. 
Seriously, the Japanese were merciless - unlike Whitey - and China still despises them for what they did. 
Read ‘The Rape of Nanking’. 

Still not legal.

But I'm only teasing, it's well known that White Europeans adhere more to laws than others, Chinese, Indian, Africans, Filipinos, I mean come on...

Nevertheless, when it comes to the rules  of war, in WWII and in many, many, many others of course, the record  is less than perfect, shall we say, in terms of adherence to laws of war. I mean infected blankets to the Indians, starving the other Indians, carpet bombing tribes in Iraq, tying cables to their genitals, I mean that's not cricket...

But you have a point of course, more law abiding, true. Though I would say even here there is a huge difference. The Swedish, Norwegians, Danish, Germans, Swiss, Austrians are massively more law abiding than the British, Americans, Southern Europeans, to say nothing of White South Africans.

They're a lot more honest, well in the case of the Scandis and Germans at least, the Brits and Americans...meeehhhh....

Edited by Cameroni