White Culture

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

While there are obvious economic advantages when it comes to affordability of good accommodation in LOS, I would choose to live in LOS even if I was wealthy enough to own a good house here and never slept with a Thai woman there, as it's just a better quality of life. At least people are happier.

I'm not seeing people as happier in Thailand. Maybe not complaining, but certainly not happy. One place that people seemed to actually be happy was Mexico.

19 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

You would still be living in a cave if it wasn’t for us. 

Not only without refrigeration, but without lighting, internet and aircon.

Just think about that for a moment. 

So , you cannot state who "us" are .........and you don't know who "you" are and you don't know where that cave is 

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

you don't know where that cave is 

Not the exact location.

But I do know that it would dark with no electric lighting, no washing machine, no TV, no AC, no microwave, no exhaust fan, no dishwasher, no taps.

And you would be scared for your safety every night.

1 minute ago, MalcolmB said:

Us is the top 1%

I already told you I don’t care who you are. Some weird guy on the internet?

No way are you in the top 1 % of anything , unless it was in the category of low class immoral degenerates .

If it was superiority listing, you would be at the very bottom .

You didn't invent the fridge or houses or electricity or the internet , someone else did .

Stop taking credit for other people achievements 

14 hours ago, gearbox said:

I can just enter a real world shop for hi-tech goods and see myself...for example my Sony Alpha III camera is a real masterpiece backed by numerous patents. Only distinct goods I see from UK are bottles of single malt whisky. Huawei just produced a phone which can be unfolded and used as a tablet.

There were many core inventions in the past few centuries by the Europeans, but the world has moved on. The Arabs also invented the numbers, and so on, but that was also ages ago. 

The Camera was invented by a white man.

Try again.

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

99% of the greatest things in the world ever thought of or invented is a product of the white west, as long as you count Jews as white

That's because without basic needs being met there is no time to invent or think or even be in school. You're too busy rushing around trying to get food and shelter, or paying off debt or trying to fend off other gang members so they don't take what you have.

If colored folk had that economic safety net and all the support it offers I'm sure they would have invented those same things.

The advantage is not so much being a white color, it's white culture. So the question is should you embrace white culture, or not?

Or, do you do what many successful colored folk do who succeed in white culture, then have a relevation and 'return to the hood' where they are from? But how many actually do that and stay there, or is it just a visit and photo op?

Or, do you take it further and embrace Haute Couture?

Edited by JimTripper

27 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

That's because without basic needs being met there is no time to invent or think or even be in school. You're too busy rushing around trying to get food and shelter, or paying off debt or trying to fend off other gang members so they don't take what you have.

If colored folk had that economic safety net and all the support it offers I'm sure they would have invented those same things.

The advantage is not so much being a white color, it's white culture. So the question is should you embrace white culture, or not?

Well by white I meant white culture. Then if you add Asian Americans (White American culture is Asian), jeez, winners!

Colored folk? Thats what they used to put on the signs for segregated water fountains.

18 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well by white I meant white culture. Then if you add Asian Americans (White American culture is Asian), jeez, winners!

Colored folk? Thats what they used to put on the signs for segregated water fountains.

Indeed, this illustrates the difficulty of talking about "White", "Coloured" or even "race", as these words are now scientifically meaningless. Instead you can talk about gene clusters, say, which is incredibly precise and backed up by genetic data. 

But the number of gene clusters is mind-boggling.

14 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Indeed, this illustrates the difficulty of talking about "White", "Coloured" or even "race", as these words are now scientifically meaningless. Instead you can talk about gene clusters, say, which is incredibly precise and backed up by genetic data. 

But the number of gene clusters is mind-boggling.

Not according to the left. If you have dark skin you are automatically inferior

On 10/8/2024 at 3:46 PM, MalcolmB said:

You would still be living in a cave if it wasn’t for us. 
Not only without refrigeration, but without lighting, internet and aircon.

Just think about that for a moment. 

My Countries peoples have been living in houses for about 10 000 years , moved out of caves about 10 000 years ago and managed quite well without your electric refrigerators and electric lighting , I believe they used other ways of keeping things cold and for lighting . So I wouldn't have been living in a cave if you wouldn't have invented electric  and fridges 

16 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

My Countries peoples have been living in houses for about 10 000 years , moved out of caves about 10 000 years ago and managed quite well without your electric refrigerators and electric lighting , I believe they used other ways of keeping things cold and for lighting . So I wouldn't have been living in a cave if you wouldn't have invented electric  and fridges 

With expected life expectancy of about 28.

it isn’t just the nutrition we store in fridges, it is many medicines,  vaccines etc.

Instead of arguing you should be thanking me. A bit of gratitude can go a long way.

2 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

With expected life expectancy of about 28.

it isn’t just the nutrition we store in fridges, it is many medicines,  vaccines etc.

Instead of arguing you should be thanking me. A bit of gratitude can go a long way.

You ancestors also had a life expectancy of 28    

Thanking you for what ?

Did you invent the fridge ?

A Scotsman invented the fridge in 1755 , why do you deserve any thanks for that ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You ancestors also had a life expectancy of 28    

Thanking you for what ?

Did you invent the fridge ?

A Scotsman invented the fridge in 1755 , why do you deserve any thanks for that ?

Not so, Cullen's fridge was rudimentary and unreliable. Only when Carl von Linde improved it was the fridge viable for industry.