Ukraine ... Enlighten yourself

KhunLA

1 hour ago, Hellfire said:

What a bunch of BS... Right from the beginning 0:57... So, according to this illiterate clown, Gorbachev in 1992 went to George Bush and...Tony Blair. Anybody with just a little bit of self-respect will stop listening after this point. First, by 1992 Gorbachev was not in power anymore. And second, Tony Blair was elected as a PM in 1997 !!!

😂 Thanks for pointing that out. No idea how I could have missed it. 

I thought that the current crop of politicians on the European side of the pond were bad, but compared with the US we are seemingly blessed with political geniuses.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, KhunLA said:

He's spot on IMHO, and mirrors all my thought & research on the subject.   I knew all that before seeing the vid.  Just thought it might open some eyes. 

Apparently not 😎

A nice 'reader's digest' of the truth, instead of MSM BS being spoon fed to the masses.  It also mirrors what Putin explained in the Tucker Carlson interview.  Amazing how the facts in both align perfectly.

The truth right in front of people, from two completely different sidelines, but people still believe the MSM BS :coffee1:

Not amazing at all since Kennedy is just shouting Putin's pov 

Amazing that people fall for this factual incorrect nonsense.

• Like 1

Whatever it's problems the fact is that Russia is armed with a huge arsenal of nuclear weaponry. The western alliance will have to come to an agreement with Russia regarding Ukraine. Control of the areas of eastern Ukraine populated by the Russian speaking people of Russian origin will have to be ceded to Russia. There is no way to avoid this inevitable outcome to current hostilities.

military industrial complex loves war  and want to start WW3 over a country far far away and spending billions, or trillions, while many people get bankrupted by hospital bills because of greed of big pharma and people forced to live on the streets...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Absolutely brilliant analysis by Kennedy.

"An explosive New York Times exposé by Adam Entous and Michael Schwirtz sheds light on major developments preceding the full-scale invasion of Ukraine. According to the report, the Ukrainian government entered into a wide-ranging partnership with the CIA against Russia. This cooperation, which involved the establishment of as many as 12 secret CIA “forward operating bases” along Ukraine’s border with Russia, began not with Russia’s 2022 invasion, but just over 10 years ago.

Within days of the February 2014 Euromaidan Revolution that culminated with the ouster of President Viktor Yanukovych and ushered in a firmly pro-Western government, the newly appointed head of the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), Valentyn Nalyvaichenko, reportedly proposed a “three-way partnership” with the CIA and MI6, the UK’s foreign intelligence service. Ukrainian security officials gradually proved their value to the U.S. by feeding the CIA intelligence on Russia, including “secret documents about the Russian Navy,” leading to the establishment of CIA bases in Ukraine to coordinate activities against Russia and various training programs for Ukrainian commandos and other elite units.

A graduate of one such CIA training program, then-Lt. Col. Kyrylo Budanov, went on to become the chief of Ukrainian military intelligence.

Kyiv routinely pushed this relationship’s boundaries, violating the Obama administration’s red lines around lethal operations by carrying out assassinations of high-profile Russian fighters on territory controlled by Russian-aligned separatists. The Kyiv-CIA partnership deepened under the Trump administration, yet again putting the lie to the baseless idea that former President Trump was somehow amenable to Russia’s interests while in office."

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/cia-ukraine-russia/

I guess you also think NORAD is a nefarious plot by Canada and the USA????

Does RT pay well?

Edited by gamb00ler
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

@KhunLA Thanks for sharing. Kennedy is 99% correct. Baker did make agreements with Gorbachev to this affect.  I lived it, but it was not taught in schools. 

We don't agree on many things, but you're spot on with this video.

You lived it but it was not taught in schools? But surely you can now link to credible sources confirming this?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

I guess you also think NORAD is a nefarious plot by Canada and the USA????

Does RT pay well?

It's fun to see the Ukraine fan boys in panic, scrambling wildly and flapping in the wind.

Fact is NORAD has nothing to do with this issue, I never posted on NORAD, and calling anyone who disagrees with you a foreign agent, is well, schoolboy nonsense. Go stand in the corner and wear a pointy hat. Then watch KhunLa's video again and learn something.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

It's fun to see the Ukraine fan boys in panic, scrambling wildly and flapping in the wind.

Fact is NORAD has nothing to do with this issue, I never posted on NORAD, and calling anyone who disagrees with you a foreign agent, is well, schoolboy nonsense. Go stand in the corner and wear a pointy hat. Then watch KhunLa's video again and learn something.

Next time I recommend you stand up before reading my posts.  At least you have a chance to snag a piece of the reasoning rather than watching it all sail over your head.

1 minute ago, gamb00ler said:

Next time I recommend you stand up before reading my posts.  At least you have a chance to snag a piece of the reasoning rather than watching it all sail over your head.

It's impossible, because your post had no "reasoning". You were talking about NORAD and accusing me of being paid by RT. Pretty stupid stuff.

It didn't sail over my head, but rather crawled by my feet.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

It's impossible, because your post had no "reasoning". You were talking about NORAD and accusing me of being paid by RT. Pretty stupid stuff.

It didn't sail over my head, but rather crawled by my feet.

I would be happy to explain the relevance of my NORAD post.... but I'm even happier to watch you vividly illustrate your inability to reason if out for yourself.

I know...I know... most posters have already figured that out.

Edited by gamb00ler
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, gamb00ler said:

I would be happy to explain the relevance of my NORAD post.... but I'm even happier to watch you vividly illustrate your inability to reason if out for yourself.

I know...I know... most posters have already figured that out.

More pointless waffle crawling by the feet.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

OK, I pinched my nose and started watching.

- "Saddam Hussein ran the most progressive regime in the Middle East." (0m 35s.) Progressive??  What part of his wholesale slaughter of political opponents and entire ethnic groups can be regarded as progressive?

- "In 1992 the Berlin Wall comes down...". (1m 05s.) The Berlin wall falls on 9th of November, 1989.

- "Gorbachov goes to talk to Tony Blair.......". (1m 17s) Tony Blair did not become PM until 1997.

OK, I'm done, Not even 1.5 minues in and he's already shown he's got no grasp of the events as they unfolded. I mean, if you can't even get the basics right how are you gonna pick up on the finer details?

Edited by Inderpland
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, Inderpland said:

Whatever happened to the old GOP, the strong defense party? See above. It's tragic. 

To those who have contributed so far in this thread;

Putin thanks you from the bottom of his black heart!

PS. Do you guys have the same standing in your respective families as RFK Jr 'enjoys' in his (i.e. everyone detests him)?

Anything to say that isn't ranting?

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

When they have nothing they resort to pointless waffle.

When people have no arguments they pretend they do, it's sad, but will eventually fail.

Much like Ukraine's effort to fight Russia.

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Please tell us how your opinion on Russia's invasion of Ukraine differs from that of Putin.

Please tell us how your opinion 

differs from that of Volodymyr Zelenskyy ?

17 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

OK, I pinched my nose and started watching.

- "Saddam Hussein ran the most progressive regime in the Middle East." (0m 35s.) Progressive??  What part of his wholesale slaughter of political opponents and entire ethnic groups can be regarded as progressive?

- "In 1992 the Berlin Wall comes down...". (1m 05s.) The Berlin wall falls on 9th of November, 1989.

- "Gorbachov goes to talk to Tony Blair.......". (1m 17s) Tony Blair did not become PM until 1997.

OK, I'm done, Not even 1.5 minues in and he's already shown he's got no grasp of the events as they unfolded. I mean, if you can't even get the basics right how are you gonna pick up on the finer details?

Details, details.

You have to look at the bigger picture. He was right that Iraq was not a theocracy, it was a secular state and in that sense progressive for the region.

The wall did come down in 1989, but it does not affect the point he was making, the negotiations went on long after regarding German unification. That was just setting the scene.

Yes, Blair is involved later, but the whole analysis is brillliant and spot on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

Details, details.

You have to look at the bigger picture. He was right that Iraq was not a theocracy, it was a secular state and in that sense progressive for the region.

The wall did come down in 1989, but it does not affect the point he was making, the negotiations went on long after regarding German unification. That was just setting the scene.

Seriously? He gets all the details wrong yet manages to reach the correct conclusion? 

Let's agree to disagree on that.

21 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Seriously? He gets all the details wrong yet manages to reach the correct conclusion? 

Let's agree to disagree on that.

Not all, just some minor details, Blair and the year the wall came down. However, the facts he does supply in regard to the main point, how the West promised not to expand NATO, how Russia was worried the US would grab Vladivostock and the West effectively caused the Crimean and Ukrainian war, how the US necons want perpetual war to benefit their corporate interests, this is all spot on.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

When people have no arguments they pretend they do, it's sad, but will eventually fail.

Much like Ukraine's effort to fight Russia.

Oh I don't know. Putin obviously thought he'd reach Kyiv in 3-4 days and that the whole country would then crumble. Based on all that's happened and keeping in mind they have been fighting what was generally regarded as the 2nd most powerful military in the world I'd say they've been doing pretty well.

Hopefully, the West will supply, and allow the Ukrainians to use, long range weapons so that Putin can be hit in places it really hurts. The sooner the better.

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

Not all, just some minor details, Blair and the year the wall came down. However, the facts he does supply in regard to the main point, how the West promised not to expand NATO, how Russia was worried the US would grab Vladivostock and the West effecitvely caused the Crimean and Ukrainian war, how the US necons want perpetual war to benefit their corporate interests, this is all spot on.

The West is at fault for the Russian invasion of Crimea and the Ukraine?

Again, let's agree to disagree on that.

4 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Details, details.

For once we agree on something: You do have to look at the bigger picture.

Since Putin assumed power in 2000, he has continual/ continuously interfered in the affairs of Ukraine (and other neighbouring states).

I doubt that scenario formed part of any NATO/ Russia agreements discussed in the '90s.

The whole analysis is flawed for that reason alone.

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, RayC said:

I got as far as Kennedy "explaining" that Gorbachev bargained German unification for Baker's assurance of no eastwards NATO expansion, before giving up: Complete and utter nonsense.

Is it? 

Gosh, I 'member standing in a crowd in East Berlin as Gorbachev arrived, and one brave eastern "jelly donut" yelled out "Gorby, hilf uns!"  Amazingly, he was not arrested by the Stasi inserted throughout the crowd.

Also 'member walking out of Clay Headquarters and getting the news that the Soviets had agreed to German reunification and removing their troops, while Nato had agreed to "not one inch to the East."

Not long after that I drove up to Rostock to watch the Soviet tanks being prepped for loading onto boats.  They kept their promises.

image.jpeg.87b9ec0ee760c8c83a9d60a2ffa71124.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Oh I don't know. Putin obviously thought he'd reach Kyiv in 3-4 days and that the whole country would then crumble. Based on all that's happened and keeping in mind they have been fighting what was generally regarded as the 2nd most powerful military in the world I'd say they've been doing pretty well.

Hopefully, the West will supply, and allow the Ukrainians to use, long range weapons so that Putin can be hit in places it really hurts. The sooner the better.

No again, RFK Jr made the crucial point, Russia came with an exceedingly small amount of troops, far too few to occupy a nation of 44 million. The intention was never to occupy all of Ukraine.

If your wish came true and the West were to be involved in a hot war with Russia, we may all die, so your analysis is reckless and deplorably wrong.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Thumbs Up 1