Hillary Clinton Warns of Upcoming Misinformation Targeting Kamala Harris

Social Media

Make your prefered choice Im going to prove? And do not get offended, everyone who post here is a typical "nutcase" one way ore the other. 

Where does the phrase "nut case" come from?

'Nutcase' never meant nutshell. It's only use is meaning 'crazy person' as a mild insult. The word seems to have been formed in the late 20th century from the earlier slang terms 'nut' along with 'head case', where 'case' means a medical

Is Nutcase a slang?
Slang. a crazy or eccentric person; nutjob; nut
When someone is a nutcase?
someone who behaves in an extremely silly way

Screenshot_20241004_060320_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c62b11fc2521641726eb28341635939c.jpg

https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/another-word-for/nutcase.html

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you get paid by the post?

Anyway, this topic makes a great example of irony:

Hillary predicted misinformation about Kamala Harris was coming soon, and, on cue, the Trumpers started posting misinformation.

Double yawn 

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you get paid by the post?

Anyway, this topic makes a great example of irony:

Hillary predicted misinformation about Kamala Harris was coming soon, and, on cue, the Trumpers started posting misinformation.

Exactly what is this so called misinformation?

Walkie talkie earrings?

Failure since the coronation as “Border Czar “?

Americans last, illegal aliens first?

Losing support in typically Blue states?

Or all of the above?

IMG_4200.jpeg

IMG_4198.jpeg

IMG_4221.jpeg

IMG_4216.jpeg

IMG_4218.jpeg

22 hours ago, G_Money said:

I agree.  I am well beyond the “som IQ” and have advanced IQ.

I could swear I received a lecture from you the other day about spelling, spell check and proof reading.  

No you didnt, I never bully people with spelling errors, since many here is not native english or english language, as well some always also have difficulty with spelling because of dyslexia. 

Still I manage to understand their points in most cases. 

Have a good day sir, it is Friday

20240901_214927.thumb.jpg.2aeb71c0a6b60dc0fd0ea2e4a14e87bc.jpg

30 minutes ago, Hummin said:

No you didnt, I never bully people with spelling errors, since many here is not native english or english language, as well some always also have difficulty with spelling because of dyslexia. 

Still I manage to understand their points in most cases. 

Have a good day sir, it is Friday

20240901_214927.thumb.jpg.2aeb71c0a6b60dc0fd0ea2e4a14e87bc.jpg

Perhaps it wasn’t you and I’m too lazy to go back and search.

TGIF

5 hours ago, Hummin said:

someone who behaves in an extremely silly way

IMO Biden, by your definition, is a nutcase. Sane people don't talk to dead people in public, especially if they are POTUS. 

Harris is also a nutcase by your definition, given the rubbish that comes out of her mouth.

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO Biden, by your definition, is a nutcase. Sane people don't talk to dead people in public, especially if they are POTUS. 

Harris is also a nutcase by your definition, given the rubbish that comes out of her mouth.

ai, well to just say it frankly, wanting to become a President of the USA, you must be insane or have a greater goal than yourself, or it is all about yourself. 

Who fits where? 

I believe George Bush senior and Obama were two of the most significant presidents in my lifetime. I might be wrong, but those two have made a greater impact on me than how they performed in their role as a President. 

Carter has given me the best impression as a human being, but not as a president.

Edited by Hummin

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

ai, well to just say it frankly, wanting to become a President of the USA, you must be insane or have a greater goal than yourself, or it is all about yourself. 

Who fits where? 

I believe George Bush senior and Obama were two of the most significant presidents in my lifetime. I might be wrong, but those two have made a greater impact on me than how they performed in their role as a President. 

Carter has given me the best impression as a human being, but not as a president.

I can agree with Bush the senior, though all I remember of him other than the war was his pledge "No new taxes".

At least he knew when to stop the war against Iraq, unlike his IMO maniac son. I believe he was the last POTUS to actually serve in harm's way as a pilot in the Pacific with 58 combat missions.

I certainly respected Carter though he was unfortunate with his military disaster trying to rescue the hostages. Seemed like a decent man, which made him a rarity among POTUS

22 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I can agree with Bush the senior, though all I remember of him other than the war was his pledge "No new taxes".

At least he knew when to stop the war against Iraq, unlike his IMO maniac son. I believe he was the last POTUS to actually serve in harm's way as a pilot in the Pacific with 58 combat missions.

I certainly respected Carter though he was unfortunate with his military disaster trying to rescue the hostages. Seemed like a decent man, which made him a rarity among POTUS

There is no blueprint have to execute as an prime minister or president.

If a candidate actually spoke the truth what they believe what's needed to pull the real strings to lead a country, nobody would vite for them right? 

How to lead to manage to make the majority pull in the same direction? 

More science and invention, Less taxes, better health care and free schools, and fight the poverty? 

What is wrong here? 

Edited by Hummin

13 minutes ago, Hummin said:

More science and invention, Less taxes, better health care and free schools, and fight the poverty? 

Less taxes? How will politicians get rich as a public servant if not enough tax? How will they bribe the gullible if not enough tax?

Poverty is a mental thing so it will always be with us eg, the people that IMO smoke and drink the most are the poor. Just giving them money will not save them from poverty.

Public health care is a bottomless pit. They need to restrict what they do and do that better.

Free schools will not make a difference as long as teachers are useless. All my teachers were useless. I doubt that has changed.