Yellow Tabien Baan > Where To Get, How ?

I guess some Amphur could help you, but bring someone who speaks Thai. or is Thai.

And bring a lot of paperwork, proof of income, proof of bank account and its contents, proof of ownership of condo, visum, passport, and anything else you can think of!

And make copies of all beforehand and do not forget to put your signature on all copies.

And then go for the try!

Maybe, maybe, you can find someone (Thai) who might guarantee you.

That definitely helps very much!

Oh yes, do not forget some proof of you having no criminal record in your own country, preferably translated in Thai, legalised!

It also helps if all things you produce are translations in Thai, legalised by your embassy.

Especially the proof of income and the proof of no criminal record are important!

Amphor is the District and there are many in Bangkok. You go to the disctrict office that your condo is located in.

Cheers lopburi3 , hope some BKK ppl may add their experiences if they got one. Also would it be the same place "thi deen" something , where i went to register the transfer of property ?! i did it on my own & using only my limited thai , i've got the title deed big yellow sheet of paper with the plan/history/owners,(now with my name in thai)of the unit . Now that's not the yellow tabienbaan people talk about here !? just confused whether it's 2 separate places, or not //dist. land registery dept.//amphur :o

Your district office is different to the Lend Department office where you went to register the transfer of your condo into your name. In which street/soi is your condo located? Once we know this, we will be able to tell you which district office you need to go to.