Brexit Tensions Resurface Amid Starmer's Push for Youth Mobility Scheme

Social Media

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Any luck find a link to substantiate your claim that this is a distraction?

Give it another go.

Give what another go?  You want a link to a labour politician stating that the only reason they did this was to distract the attention away from a weak PM who has a penchant for receiving gifts from sugar daddies so there was no choice but to weaken the UK by giving away strategic territories to strategic rivals at great expense to the tax payer?    I highly doubt that even these clowns would admit to such a thing, but anyone with a double digit IQ can see the obvious for what it is.   I can't it if you cannot.    

7 minutes ago, James105 said:

Give what another go?  You want a link to a labour politician stating that the only reason they did this was to distract the attention away from a weak PM who has a penchant for receiving gifts from sugar daddies so there was no choice but to weaken the UK by giving away strategic territories to strategic rivals at great expense to the tax payer?    I highly doubt that even these clowns would admit to such a thing, but anyone with a double digit IQ can see the obvious for what it is.   I can't it if you cannot.    

The reason you don’t have a link is because people are admitting stuff, it’s because and only because you are making crap up.

Forgive me for point that out.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2024 at 9:15 AM, Red Forever said:

In the minds of Tories licking their wounds it's as if 14 years of sleaze, cronyism and thinly veiled racism didn't happen.

Anyone who denies that taxes must  rise in order to fill the gaps in public services left by the Tories smash and grab tactics ...well.... I've got a bridge to sell you.

Starmer is doing all the bad stuff early in his premiership. A wise move. Further down the road it will be the water companies, oil giants and tax avoiders who will be told "ok you lot, the poorer in society have done their bit, now it's your turn to divvy up".

I think 3 years is a fair time for an objective assessment of Starmer's government. Closer ties with the EU such as this exchange deal is a step in the right direction.

Meanwhile, as long as he has the far right frothing, he must be doing something right.

I just cannot get my mind around the British Labour Party that wants to give the sovereignty of England back to the autocrats in Brussels. It must have something to do with inability of the Labour Party to efficiently manage the country. And then you have posters that want to raise taxes on the poor folks in England and redistribute it to the squatters and those who do not want to work. Sounds like communism to me.

• Confused 1