Rudy Giuliani’s daughter endorses Harris, slams Trump

3 hours ago, Will B Good said:

That's BS. Obviously taken before the crowd arrived.

For the reality see

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/10/03/donald-trump-rally-saginaw-valley-state-university/75493509007/

Trump’s event was held in a lower-level auditorium at the university’s Ryder Center, which has an indoor track and bleacher seating. The Trump campaign only reserved about half the room.

University officials said it could seat a little over 4,000 people with Thursday’s setup. The seating area was mostly full when Trump began speaking, with some empty seats at the top of the bleachers and at the ends farthest away from him.

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's BS. Obviously taken before the crowd arrived.

For the reality see

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/10/03/donald-trump-rally-saginaw-valley-state-university/75493509007/

Trump’s event was held in a lower-level auditorium at the university’s Ryder Center, which has an indoor track and bleacher seating. The Trump campaign only reserved about half the room.

University officials said it could seat a little over 4,000 people with Thursday’s setup. The seating area was mostly full when Trump began speaking, with some empty seats at the top of the bleachers and at the ends farthest away from him.

It seems you're right. (For once! 😁)

From the same source:

Though Trump said at a recent event in Walker, Michigan, that “nobody ever leaves" his rallies before they end, the crowd grew noticeably thinner as the 85-minute speech went on.

• Like 1

And this in one of the main reasons I decided never to have children. Even though you spend very hard earned money and spend over eighteen years teaching them never to vote Democrat, they go and ahead and make the mistake. They just never learn.

30 minutes ago, Keep Right said:

And this in one of the main reasons I decided never to have children. Even though you spend very hard earned money and spend over eighteen years teaching them never to vote Democrat, they go and ahead and make the mistake. They just never learn.

Every time I see something like this I thank the deity I never had any sprogs children.