Documentary explores war crimes being posted on social media.

MalcolmB

For anyone who thinks Hamas and its Palestinian supporters are a bunch of nice guys, check out the videos on this Web site:    https://www.hamas-massacre.net/   Most of the videos were taken by Palestinian terrorists and then posted to social media.

In contrast, take a look at this video from 2012,  in which the famous Ahed Tamimi. then age 11, confronts and hits Israeli soldiers. 

The IDF guys don't seem bothered too much, they are even smiling at her antics.  She became famous in 2017 when at age 16 she was arrested and jailed for eight months for assaulting an IDF soldier.   She was arrested again on Nov 6, 2023 , after a post on X:

Screenshot2024-10-06093120.png.44af9e95fa08ef130e480b682e54cca8.png

She was released a few weeks later as part of a Israel-Hamas prisoner and hostage exchange.  She comes from a family of  terrorists.  Her parents and brothers have been jailed on terrorism charges and one of her cousins helped plan a suicide bombing that killed 16 and wounded 130.

What is interesting is she doesn't look Palestinian.  I'm guessing her family is from Lebanon, perhaps collaborators who followed the PLO back to Palestine when they were kicked out of Lebanon.  She has made numerous videos provoking IDF at various ages.

Edited by Evil Penevil

13 hours ago, Keep Right said:

After what Hamas did to the poor innocent, peace loving Israel women I rather enjoyed watching this propaganda film by the Moslem Al Jazeera news site. I might make some popcorn and get my self a cold beer and watch it again.

So, when Hamas does it it's bad, but when israelis do something bad in your opinion it's OK.

Strange sense of morality you have, IMO.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So, when Hamas does it it's bad, but when israelis do something bad in your opinion it's OK.

Strange sense of morality you have, IMO.

You will find examples of bad people everywhere that should be condemed but the strange sense of morality falls with you which is of course to be expected.

There is no equivalency between Hamas and IDF. Hamas who deliberately kill, torture, gang rape, mutilate, use civilians as human shields, take innocent hostages including babies and children and the IDF who cause unavoidable killing even when following the law.

I bet you still don't get it do you.