Tm47 online submission "rejected"

1 hour ago, cliveshep said:

Had they actually let me know with their acceptance of my application at the time I could have posted it as I used to do.

Given your mobility issue along with awareness of mail option, bit surprised you moved away from mail 90 report option as in my experience bullet proof.

My online reporting has not been successful for some time.

Also now they seem to be trying to sync TM30 with online reporting esp after international travel. 

Hopeless system despite some folks having zero issue. 

Thai use Atari 64

2 hours ago, Liquorice said:

Beware, this may only apply to CW, or even be a mistake.

My own IO report there are no changes, it's still within 15 days before up to the due date.
Others have also reported successfully filing in the remaining 7 days of the window.

What was the reason given for your refusal?

They apparently never explain themselves or give reasons and they didn't this time. The guidance manual does say top right it is a CW document but they are the main one anyway aren't they? As the document clearly shows only a 7 day window and I submitted one day outside that I assume that is the reason for the rejection.

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Given your mobility issue along with awareness of mail option, bit surprised you moved away from mail 90 report option as in my experience bullet proof.

My online reporting has not been successful for some time.

Also now they seem to be trying to sync TM30 with online reporting esp after international travel. 

Hopeless system despite some folks having zero issue. 

Thai use Atari 64

Atari 64? Oh dear, do wonder I'm in the doo-doo then.

Given the comment about syncing TM 30 - I assume THAT doesn't expire does it? Not done one of those for a few years and as never been away from home overnight don't need to since the 1st one when we bought current home and stopped renting. 

Edited by cliveshep

5 minutes ago, cliveshep said:

Given the comment about syncing TM 30 - I assume THAT doesn't expire does it? Not done one of those for a few years and as never been away from home overnight don't need to since the 1st one when we bought current home and stopped renting. 

Only seems to be directed to reentry from international trip.

The change in rules June 2020 did away with TM30 requirement for out of provience and international travel..

TM30 became change of address.

Perhaps mail option is good fit for you

3 hours ago, cliveshep said:

They apparently never explain themselves or give reasons and they didn't this time.

The reason is usually stated on the email rejecting the report.

My recent rejections were for the details submitted not matching their database details, and the last simply to report in person to the office.