Westerner style sausages.

Owiee

Hi all, l am looking for somewhere to buy Western style sausages in Udon Thani, l know there are a few places around where you can buy sausages in vacuum sealed packs however l am hoping to find somewhere to buy a few kilograms at a time, instead of the 4-5 in a pack, any help would be much appreciated. Cheers. 

Just now, KannikaP said:

No need to shout! What do you class as Western sausages? There's a big difference between say Bratwurst and Cumberland.

Just now, KannikaP said:

No need to shout! What do you class as Western sausages? There's a big difference between say Bratwurst and Cumberland.

Apologies the text was a cut and paste.

Expat foods online have many different ones, from small breakfast to jumbo ones, and many others, sent frozen (dry ice) in a foam box if you don't mind the delivery fee, around 4-5 hundred baht depending on weight and size of box needed. (you keep the foam box)

2 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Expat foods online have many different ones, from small breakfast to jumbo ones, and many others, sent frozen (dry ice) in a foam box if you don't mind the delivery fee, around 4-5 hundred baht depending on weight and size of box needed. (you keep the foam box)

Thanks l will look them up

7 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Really? You don't have to return it?   555

Just now, Owiee said:

Thanks l will look them up

You may see many other things you will like to fill your box. I like their Pizzas (if you have an oven cook from frozen ready in less than 8 minutes)  and Indian curries, fisherman's pie for me tonight. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Really? You don't have to return it?   555

Well I was giving information to the OP who may not know hence the closed brackets.

By the way my missus sells the old boxes from her shop for 50b. I also keep one in the boot of my car for when I buy cold/frozen goods.

You seem to enjoy trolling me and others, get a life if you don't have any, useful input Butt out

Edited by brianthainess

1 minute ago, brianthainess said:

Well I was giving information to the OP who may not know hence the closed brackets.

By the way my missus sells the old boxes from her shop for 50b.

You seem to enjoy trolling me and others, get a life if you don't have any,

useful input Butt out

Hi Brian, note the 555 I put, and then you get a sense of humour.

I do not troll anyone here on AN, it's the imagination of the 'trollee'.

I actually have about 10 polystyrene boxes, in which my concentrated grape juice is sent, with ice bags. I shall put them on Facebook Market 555

OWIEE - Korat Chef have a range of excellent sausages they make themselves. My favourite is the 'Chorizo' but the 'Cumberland' is very good too. Also they have excellent and well priced pies - my own choice is the 'Filet Steak' version.

Have a look at their website - when last I asked, they arranged delivery to your local Bus Station.

I've tried the Makro range but didn't like them. ATB

Edited by TorquayFan
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Owiee said:

Hi all, l am looking for somewhere to buy Western style sausages in Udon Thani, l know there are a few places around where you can buy sausages in vacuum sealed packs however l am hoping to find somewhere to buy a few kilograms at a time, instead of the 4-5 in a pack, any help would be much appreciated. Cheers. 

Schweine Dieter  

170 Moo 1 Pracha Uthit Alley Ban Chan Udon Thani 41000 

*email and telephone removed*

https://www.schweine-dieter.shop/

Edited by ElwoodP
email and telephone removed