White House Rebukes False Claims Amid Hurricane Helene Relief Efforts

Social Media

6 hours ago, Will B Good said:

MTG....she of the Jewish space laser gang.....a leading light in the Republican movement.

I rate MTG as dimmer than the light in my store cupboard and that died out 3 weeks ago.

She is certainly not bright enough to walk and chew gum at the same time.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

7 hours ago, Will B Good said:

MTG....she of the Jewish space laser gang.....a leading light in the Republican movement.

lucky that musk bought Twitter so we can see things like this today, so is MGT still a space laser conspiracy theorist?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, billd766 said:

I rate MTG as dimmer than the light in my store cupboard and that died out 3 weeks ago.

She is certainly not bright enough to walk and chew gum at the same time.

She is claiming today that everyone should drink "raw", unpasteurised milk .......would you believe.....for health reasons.

Edited by Will B Good
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, frank83628 said:

lucky that musk bought Twitter so we can see things like this today, so is MGT still a space laser conspiracy theorist?

No they never....they talked about seeding clouds to trying to stimulate precipitation.....in much the same way aircraft already do with compounds of silver.

I take it your are switching to 'raw', unpasteurised milk as recommended by MTG yesterday???

On 10/7/2024 at 3:15 PM, neeray said:

As Trump only cares about himself, BAR NONE, he has no concern in spreading lies and misinformation relative to Hurricane Helene, even though it hampers recovery efforts. 

Trump's only concern is him being re-elected so that he can minimize the chances of him joining Bubba in prison, where he belongs.

Absolutely fascinating, but what does it have to do with the topic?

• Sad 1

On 10/7/2024 at 11:26 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

The unswerving alignment of Trump supporters, both foreign and domestic, with whatever best suits Putin is startling.

someone has a different opinion to you, they must be rounded up and sent to re-education camps!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

No they never....they talked about seeding clouds to trying to stimulate precipitation.....in much the same way aircraft already do with compounds of silver.

I take it your are switching to 'raw', unpasteurised milk as recommended by MTG yesterday???

they specifically say lasers. which is what you were mocking MTG about, and at the end the guy says floods and hurricane could be manipulated. this was 9 years ago, so who is to say how far the technology has progressed to present day. 

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

they specifically say lasers. which is what you were mocking MTG about, and at the end the guy says floods and hurricane could be manipulated. this was 9 years ago, so who is to say how far the technology has progressed to present day. 

OMG....... seeding the precipitation with lasers......cheaper, quicker, safer, more accurate than by airplane......not to control the weather by conjuring up hurricanes.

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

thats what has been banded around previously, on here and also on msm, possibly from that old hag clinton, 

Clinton did mention the need for what she called a “formal deprogramming” of Trump supporters, referring to the influence of extremist ideas or what she sees as a dangerous cult-like adherence to Trump.

Having read the posts on here....this seems like an eminently sensible idea.....🤭

• Confused 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

OMG....... seeding the precipitation with lasers......cheaper, quicker, safer, more accurate than by airplane......not to control the weather by conjuring uphurricanes.

you can move the goalposts as much as you want, they still said using lasers to manipulate the weather, 'outdoor events, agriculture, flooding, hurricanes, all could be subject to weather modification'. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Clinton did mention the need for what she called a “formal deprogramming” of Trump supporters, referring to the influence of extremist ideas or what she sees as a dangerous cult-like adherence to Trump.

Having read the posts on here....this seems like an eminently sensible idea.....🤭

i know, but i doubt chomper, jingthing, tug and a few others are fit to fly. wonder if they have camps in Esaan

27 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

someone has a different opinion to you, they must be rounded up and sent to re-education camps!

That's their plan...call everyone with a different opinion an extremist,hate speech ,anti Semite whatever....just "lock them up"  is the mentality  freedom of speech diversity of opinions  pffff who needs that  in this modern dystopian "paradise"

4 minutes ago, johng said:

That's their plan...call everyone with a different opinion an extremist,hate speech ,anti Semite whatever....just "lock them up"  is the mentality  freedom of speech diversity of opinions  pffff who needs that  in this modern dystopian "paradise"

but its Trump that's going to be a dictator, Clinton and the dems want to censor and re-educate you for your own safety!😏

Edited by frank83628
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, johng said:

Isn't that Trump's plan if he were to get into office re: his 'opponents', the msm, Google, Deloitte?

Not to sure I see any difference.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

re-educate you for your own safety!😏

Yeah I believe them completely I saw it on the MSM  where do I sign up ?

Is there free icecream or is that only included in the premium

re-education package...:tongue:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, johng said:

Yeah I believe them completely I saw it on the MSM  where do I sign up ?

Is there free icecream or is that only included in the premium

re-education package...:tongue:

the Premium package also included a free '911 was real' dvd, (limited stock only)

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

you can move the goalposts as much as you want, they still said using lasers to manipulate the weather, 'outdoor events, agriculture, flooding, hurricanes, all could be subject to weather modification'. 

Watch your lumbar discs.....that is one hell of a stretch.

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Isn't that Trump's plan

Nope. not as far as I can see  obviously I'm not a mind reader and they could be his plans...I'm more inclined to believe they are the plans of those who actually espoused such plans.