Has anyone done a masters degree in Thailand?

I want to know which universities are the easiest to get into for foreigners.

For example I have tried the big five ''top universities'' their websites don't work and they never reply to emails.

I tried Assumption University and they replied ''Write a letter to me saying we own all your information and sign it.''

''Send the application fee first before we can proceed further.  No refund.''  

As you can see there are much bigger problems in Thailand then choosing a field and applying.  They simply do read the applications from foreigners.

I just want a university that is easy to enter for foreigners.

If I had to choose a field it would be:

MA Education

Teaching English as a Foreign Language

English as an International Language

Linguistics

English Literature

Creative Writing

Anything focused on English.

My MBA at Sasin was strictly in English, but it doesn't include course in liberal arts subjects like creative writing.

Mind you, I wouldn't mind doing another degree in creative writing.

Edited by Purdey

26 minutes ago, Chris Daley said:

For example I have tried the big five ''top universities'' their websites don't work and they never reply to emails.

I tried Assumption University and they replied ''Write a letter to me saying we own all your information and sign it.''

As you can see there are much bigger problems in Thailand then choosing a field and applying.  They simply do read the applications from foreigners.

MA Education

Linguistics

English Literature

Creative Writing

What is the point of getting a degree in teaching if you do not get it from an Accredited school? You would not get a teaching license in Thailand without the proper credentials

4 hours ago, Chris Daley said:

MA Education

Linguistics

English Literature

Creative Writing

First of all you have to decide what and where (province\city) you want to study. Then try to search the universities site to see if they have the courses you want. Then go personally to the uni, find the faculty\department in question, find a professor to talk to, and then go to the registration office.

As for assumption university, I graduated BBA there, and then enrolled for master degree in a related field. I started studying and even joined a faculty weekend in chonburi all without paying a single BAHT, not even the registration fee. After a month I decided it wasn't for me so the only costs I had were a couple of text books.

Mind you, although most universities in Thailand have English programs for bachelor degree, very few offer master degrees in English AFAIK.

Chula uni in BKK used to have an executive MBA program in their Sasin business school. It used to be in partnership with North Western university with many "imported" professors. Don't know if they still have the program, but back then it was 1m BAHT for 1 year.

Edited by LukKrueng