Forum Obsession

Stir it up

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is nice to chat with people and not necessarily meet them ..... and you can chat from all over the world! :o

Yes, it is nice.

But meeting them is nice also.

So far, as far as Thaivisa forum members are concerned, I was always pleasantly surprised.

To meet them.

Nice and smart people.

So far I have never been disappointed.

More the contrary.

When is the next meeting? :D:D

Yes, it is nice.

But meeting them is nice also.

So far, as far as Thaivisa forum members are concerned, I was always pleasantly surprised.

To meet them.

Nice and smart people.

So far I have never been disappointed.

More the contrary.

When is the next meeting? :D  :o

Great to hear that, Brue. There are lots of nice people on the forum. It's always great to meet up with new nice and friendly people. I've never been disappointed as well. So far so good. If one is not interested in meeting up in person, that's fine. But if one wants to, jolly good. I've met quite a few new friends through the forum. What's so wrong about it, I still can't figure.

And yeah, when's the next meet 'n greet? I'm not organising it.. unless Brue does volunteer to have his (or her?) mobile phone published on the forum. :D

And yeah, when's the next meet 'n greet? I'm not organising it.. unless Brue does volunteer to have his (or her?) mobile phone published on the forum. :D

I have you phone number, LC.

But I'm sure never going to "publish" it.

If the last meeting is any indication, you did your best and ...

Let them organise it.

If they want it,... :o

Good to see Stir_it_up has been banned - presumably by Doc.P for calling him an ######? I couldn't find the post but saw Bluecat's quote.

The Doc sometimes has an unpredictable nature but that's what makes him the Doc, it's good to have a character.

Anyway, it's not him that is the ###### - I don't believe it is Basher because Basher and I got on alright and the first post here had a specific dig at me - also, a little bird told me that Basher did re-join after his ban but got bored after a couple of posts and dissapeared.

As for Erco - those that have met him say that he's an alright bloke who just likes to wind people up - no I think it's an existing and current member but I don't want to point any fingers.

I'm for one am not sorry to see the back of him.