Trump chickens out again.

bubblegum

3 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

I have to admit, the interviewer did a much better job than I expected. He asked good questions, even pushed back on occasion at the word salads he was confronted with.  

This interview should confirm that she is in no way Presidential material.  There were no 'gotcha' questions, no interruptions from an angry journalist. Yet she could not answer the most basic and obvious questions with any level of detail or effect. An absolute lightweight in far over her head.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I have to admit, the interviewer did a much better job than I expected. He asked good questions, even pushed back on occasion at the word salads he was confronted with.  

This interview should confirm that she is in no way Presidential material.  There were no 'gotcha' questions, no interruptions from an angry journalist. Yet she could not answer the most basic and obvious questions with any level of detail or effect. An absolute lightweight in far over her head.

See the mainstream media are not an evil cabal of liars. CNN debate was fair too.

It's hard for her or any politician to acknowledge failures such as Biden's poor record on  immigration for the first 3 years.  She gave the only answer she could in my opinion - note that Trump had a deal rejected after 3 years - things are better now - and look to the future. Call it a non answer but how to answer better as the media would make such a big deal out of an admission of failure and it may be seen as throwing Biden under the bus. But there are plenty of successes - the economy in 2024 is about as get as it gets with inflation a tad high but overall the economy better than most if not all developed economies. That's a big deal. 

How you can consider Trump anything but the lightest of lightweights is beyond me in terms of his grasp of policy. At least she'll be likely to work as part of a team of experts and not - like Trump - think she knows everything about everything. 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

See the mainstream media are not an evil cabal of liars. CNN debate was fair too.

It's hard for her or any politician to acknowledge failures such as Biden's poor record on  immigration for the first 3 years.  She gave the only answer she could in my opinion - note that Trump had a deal rejected after 3 years - things are better now - and look to the future. Call it a non answer but how to answer better as the media would make such a big deal out of an admission of failure and it may be seen as throwing Biden under the bus. But there are plenty of successes - the economy in 2024 is about as get as it gets with inflation a tad high but overall the economy better than most if not all developed economies. That's a big deal. 

How you can consider Trump anything but the lightest of lightweights is beyond me in terms of his grasp of policy. At least she'll be likely to work as part of a team of experts and not - like Trump - think she knows everything about everything. 

I consider Trump better based on past performance. That is the standard metric when looking at a job seeker, as Trump and Harris are in effect seeking the job of President. Trump did well- booming economy, low interest rates, very real progress on domestic issues (sentence reform for certain crimes, funding for HBCUs), very real progress in foreign policy (Abraham Accords, shaking up NATO to stop riding Uncle Sugar's coat tails). Harris hasn't so much as run a lemonade stand in her entire life. 

If she wants to run on the Biden/Harris economy or the Biden/Harris border policy, I say good luck to her. Those are issues that the public sees Trump as being the better candidate to handle. 

And I do admit I was wrong in the run up to this rather short and highly edited interview. There have been flashes of journalism in the corporate media lately. But even you have to admit that the VP debate was a travesty.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1