Should A Woman Be Allowed to hold the office of President of the USA?

fittobethaied

27 minutes ago, riclag said:

Rice , Strong, Conservative, woman who’s , well liked!

I once spent some time in Maryland and had dinner with one of her staffers! 

Hailey  would be a better choice as a woman !Smart Conservative!

Tammy , god no! DEI all the way!

@riclag I didn't say I was in favor of any of the women listed. I was merely stating people who have the "qualifications" to be a President.  Joe Biden lacked any capacity in the executive area of abilities.  Personally, I see the original poster's view point and you can look at Condi Rice's lack of success in dealing with the Middle Eastern countries, for the most part. Yes, they fawned over her with gifts, but a woman in the ME is at a great disadvantage, but I contradict myself.  Just look what Golda Meir did in Israel or Indira Gandhi in India.  I'll not say who my favorite would be, but your point about Sen Duckworth is very accurate.

Edited by AgMech Cowboy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/9/2024 at 10:06 AM, fittobethaied said:

This is a question that the entire world is afraid to ask in this day and age of women's rights and gender equality; but in my estimation, it is the "elephant in the room" so far as this upcoming election is concerned. I am a Christian, and in the Christian ethos a woman would not be allowed to hold that office. The Holy Scriptures make it perfectly clear that there is a line of authority in God's Kingdom, and a woman is not to have spiritual authority over a man. The Head of the woman is the man, and the Head of man is Jesus Christ. This goes for marriage and the household and even in the church where women are not to hold the position of Deacon or Pastor and having spiritual authority over the men. I simply cannot imagine that God would bless a woman and her nation when the population goes against the Laws of God and elects a woman as President. HE will only work within His own framework of authority. We all know intuitively that having a woman as Commander in Chief is just not natural, and I firmly believe that a nation will never be blessed when a woman is in charge.

https://truthonlybible.com/2016/11/03/does-the-bible-allow-a-woman-to-be-president/

Where did you ghet all that nonsense from ? Form a collection of papers organised by the founder of Christianity, Roman Emperor Constantinus ?

On 10/9/2024 at 3:06 PM, fittobethaied said:

This is a question that the entire world is afraid to ask in this day and age of women's rights and gender equality; but in my estimation, it is the "elephant in the room" so far as this upcoming election is concerned. I am a Christian, and in the Christian ethos a woman would not be allowed to hold that office. The Holy Scriptures make it perfectly clear that there is a line of authority in God's Kingdom, and a woman is not to have spiritual authority over a man. The Head of the woman is the man, and the Head of man is Jesus Christ. This goes for marriage and the household and even in the church where women are not to hold the position of Deacon or Pastor and having spiritual authority over the men. I simply cannot imagine that God would bless a woman and her nation when the population goes against the Laws of God and elects a woman as President. HE will only work within His own framework of authority. We all know intuitively that having a woman as Commander in Chief is just not natural, and I firmly believe that a nation will never be blessed when a woman is in charge. [...]

Dude, your thinking is right out of the Middle Ages; you’re shoulder to shoulder with the Taliban. Someday maybe it’ll hit you like a ton of bricks that human society actually evolves over the centuries, though admittedly it seems like it’s usually two steps forward, one and a half steps back. But we have learned that women can do anything men can do, given equal education, training, and opportunity. And this is a good thing, because it immediately doubles our labor pool for needed tasks up and down the line, at all levels right up to the highest leadership positions.

As for this “God” thing you keep harping about, I honestly don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. Simply put: we make our own world, and if it turns out chaotic, haphazard, illogical, it’s only our own doing. We are at the same time capable of creating immense beauty, which makes it all worthwhile.

Guys with small chimbos tend toward misogyny and some silly fantasy of their inherent superiority.

Recalling the insight Stormy gave us re the candidate who is a convicted felon ("Not quite freakishly small, but well below average"), it's no wonder he is so intimidated by women, especially women of color. It is patently obvious VP Harris is the far more intelligent of the two.

Too late for the misogynists to edit their posts here, so it will be clear for all eternity who got shortchanged by an economical and sometimes impish Universe.

1 minute ago, Walker88 said:

Guys with small chimbos tend toward misogyny and some silly fantasy of their inherent superiority.

Recalling the insight Stormy gave us re the candidate who is a convicted felon ("Not quite freakishly small, but well below average"), it's no wonder he is so intimidated by women, especially women of color. It is patently obvious VP Harris is the far more intelligent of the two.

Too late for the misogynists to edit their posts here, so it will be clear for all eternity who got shortchanged by an economical and sometimes impish Universe.

Oh please, what a load of garbage.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Cohn died of AIDS in 1986, denying to the last he was gay. No doubt Trump will die denying he lost in 2020.

Apparently he liked younger blonde white males and called Trump 15-20 times per day.

Do you think he might have got to Donnie and if so does it explain some insecurities?

13 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Apparently he liked younger blonde white males and called Trump 15-20 times per day.

Do you think he might have got to Donnie and if so does it explain some insecurities?

I have no idea what made Trump a narcissistic sociopath, but genetics and dysfunctional family dynamics are contributing factors.

1 minute ago, Keep Right said:

The only reason that Harris is VP of the United States is because of the Democrats feel it necessary to appoint a diversity hire. This woman is not the sharpest crayon in the box as evidence by her word salad speeches. She will make a terrible President if elected. She will have no respect of the international community and the United States will suffer because of it.

dumb-and-dumber-thumbnail-1600x900.jpg

That is even funnier than the first time you posted it.......

As long as any POTUS defends the Constitution -- in its entirety, promotes Free Enterprise -- in its entirety, and embraces Individual Liberty -- in its entirety, whether they are a man or a woman doesn't matter to me.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Candace Owens would make a great president!

I hope this is sarcasm.

I'd like to see what she would do in the House or Senate -- or even a state office before elevating her to something like POTUS. :coffee1:

2 minutes ago, Ricohoc said:

I hope this is sarcasm.

I'd like to see what she would do in the House or Senate -- or even a state office before elevating her to something like POTUS. :coffee1:

She married an English Lord, I do not think she needs to bother with politics for real. She is set for life. Already 3 kids.

12 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

She married an English Lord, I do not think she needs to bother with politics for real. She is set for life. Already 3 kids.

Yes, I know. LOL  I agree.

2 hours ago, Cory1848 said:

But we have learned that women can do anything men can do, given equal education, training, and opportunity.

Not really but it is fashionable amongst certain crowds to pretend that they can.

The reality is that men would survive quite easily without women.

But women’s quality of life would go quickly downhill without us. 

39 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Not really but it is fashionable amongst certain crowds to pretend that they can.

The reality is that men would survive quite easily without women.

But women’s quality of life would go quickly downhill without us. 

Rubbish. We would die out in one generation.

Perhaps you have not noticed it is women who get pregnant and bear children.

OTOH, with parthenogenesis, women could survive without men quite nicely.