• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 180

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

2. 0

Elderly Woman Dies After Electricity Cut Despite Pleas for Aid

3. 44

Harris mingled with Tehran regime operative who promotes terrorism

4. 0

I lost £165k to fraud in an hour’ - customers say they were let down by Revolut 5 hours ago

5. 68,793

Worst Joke Ever 2024

6. 1

DIY Cheap Charlie

7. 21

What happen to the insurance when selling the car

8. 180

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

9. 135

Car recommendations

10. 1

iCon Group CEO tearfully vows to compensate investors

11. 32

Thailand Live Monday 14 October 2024

12. 0

Top Suspect in 2004 Tak Bai Crackdown May Evade Prosecution

13. 290

Should A Woman Be Allowed to hold the office of President of the USA?

14. 91

Honeymoon Period Over for Kamala Harris Polls Show Tight Race

15. 2

Thai worker killed by leftover ammunition in Israeli orchard

Trump's Claim of Gaza Visit Draws Scrutiny Amid Factual Discrepancies

Social Media

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump said he went to Gaza.

Do you believe him?

Gaza could have been like a Monaco , Dubai or Singapore if Hamas had spent all their free money on building the place , rather than spending the money on tunnels and weapons and personal off shore accounts .

Gaza could have been successful free and open and a modern city  if they would have stopped fighting against Israel , now its just a wasteland 

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Gaza could have been like a Monaco , Dubai or Singapore if Hamas had spent all their free money on building the place , rather than spending the money on tunnels and weapons and personal off shore accounts .

Gaza could have been successful free and open and a modern city  if they would have stopped fighting against Israel , now its just a wasteland 

But Trump never went there, despite lying that he did.

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

But Trump never went there, despite lying that he did.

You really need to know for sure before you state that other people are lying , you don't know whether he has been to Gaza or not , but you still state that he is lying 

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So why did Israel facilitate the Qatar's secretly sending funds to Gaza?

So why did Israel facilitate the Qatar's secretly sending funds to Gaza?

That was quite well known and it wasn't a secret from anyone .

Qatar sent aid money to Gaza , would have been rather harsh on Gaza to stop that aid money from entering into Gaza

• Like 1

As I've said many times in the past I have major issues with Trump and Vance. I do not have issues with his supporters, I do not have issues with conservatives, I understand why they want to vote for him, I understand that many of the issues they have are different than mine. And that is totally valid. Some of my best friends and some very close family members are conservatives, we have dialogues, and when we discuss politics it is done with mutual affection and respect. 

When we start degenerating into a hateful mob, reduced to insults and memes, that's when we really have a problem.

A curious commentary to be attached to my post.

Especially when it infers insult and hate in place of recognition of hypocrisy.

If a short one line comment contains enough truths to elicit a third party eulogy of positional defense then perhaps it raises questions in motivation?

However I trust you enjoyed your moment .