Drunk Indian Tourist Assaulted After Harassing Woman on Pattaya Beach

webfact

21 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Where I come from married women do not pose for photographs with groups of indian tourists.  In fact married women accompanied by their husbands would not generally pose for photos with any strangers

Well this did not happen 'where you come from'.. so a redundant point. Thai women like to be photographed  and the people are naturally good natured. 

8 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Well this did not happen 'where you come from'.. so a redundant point. Thai women like to be photographed  and the people are naturally good natured. 

Well as I live in Surin it did not happen that far away did it ??     I repeat no respectable married woman , accompanied by her husband would normally pose for a  photograph with a group of drunken male indian tourists  and if they did happen to "forget themselves" most Thai husbands would have something to say about it.  Which funnily enough is exactly what happened  is it not?

What you describe as "good natured" might be considered an acceptable character trait for pattaya bargirls but I can assure you the vast majority of Thais are a lot more conservative. Especially Thai husbands regarding their wives interactions with drunken Indian tourists or anybody else for that matter

43k posts !!   Ever thought about going out and experiencing  the real world for a change

On 10/11/2024 at 2:16 PM, hotchilli said:

This has nothing to do with racism.. 

Don't you believe it ,  as far as some are concerned, everything is to do with racism, you are just obviously not "woke" enough to see the connection.     But then again neither am I.      There is good reason why India is known as the rape capital of the world, To me that suggests a basic cultural issue and a flaw in the character  of their males

• Thanks 1