• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 51

Bangkok Suffers Severe Smog as PM2.5 Levels Soar Amidst Heat Wave

2. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

3. 95

Form 7162 Anybody Received Theirs Yet for 2024?

4. 0

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

5. 2,667

ICE vs EV, the debate thread

6. 68

Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

7. 563

White Culture

8. 0

Florida Law Enforcement trying to protect the innocent,ain’t easy!

9. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

10. 34

Tm47 online submission "rejected"

11. 19

Will White Women Shift Away from Republicans to Support Kamala Harris in 2024?

12. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

13. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

14. 125

Trump chickens out again.

Thai women rescued from sex racket in India

webfact

racket.webp

In a gripping undercover operation in India, Thane police dramatically dismantled a notorious underground sex racket, rescuing nine women, including two Thai nationals. This high-stakes raid just outside of Mumbai unfolded in two separate swoops, throwing a glaring spotlight on the murky world of human trafficking plaguing the region.

The Thane police force, tipped off by reliable sources, acted decisively on Wednesday, October 9, to swoop on a seemingly innocuous spa nestled within a bustling mall. Led by the Anti-Extortion Cell, the crime branch orchestrated a flawless raid on Tuesday, October 8, as confirmed by Assistant Police Inspector Sunil Tarmale.

An intensive First Information Report zeroed in on four individuals, including Thai suspects, responsible for masterminding the sordid affair. The charges, under section 143 of the Bharatiya Nyaya Sanhita (BNS) and the Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, were promptly filed at Kapurbawdi police station. Distressingly, the ostensibly innocent spa staff were coerced into a shadowy life of sex work, as revealed by the police.

The operation’s mastermind, spa owner Sudhanshu Kumar Singh, and his employee, 19 year old Rahul Gaikwad, were at the heart of the investigation. As the net tightened, Gaikwad and an accomplice were apprehended on site, while the hunt for Singh and another female suspect intensified.

The heroics didn’t end there. In a second bold strike, the Anti-Human Trafficking Cell analysed credible intel that led them to a seedy hotel in the Chitalsar-Manpada area on Wednesday. A decoy customer paved the way for a successful bust, liberating two more beleaguered Thai women. Among the arrests was a 38 year old Thai woman, the alleged ring leader of the operation.

Senior Inspector Chetna Chowdhary, spearheading the charge, revealed a worrying trend: similar rackets, featuring Thai nationals, festering in popular hotspots such as Mumbai, Lonavala, and Goa. The two rescued Thai women are now safe in a rescue home, while investigations continue, reported News18.

Chitalsar police revealed they are leaving no stone unturned, pursuing charges under BNS section 143 and the Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act. As the investigation rolls on, the daring police raids offer a glimmer of hope in the relentless fight against human trafficking.

by Bob Scott
Picture courtesy of The Statesman

Source: The Thaiger 

-- 2024-10-10

news-footer-2.png

image.png

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Even the most hardened Thai sex worker will decline an Indian.

That is not true. 
An Indian nightclub in Pattaya is full of Thai freelancers. 
I have seen others go for gang bangs with several Indian men.

I suppose you believe them also when they tell you “ I not like Thai man” .

I wonder if these women were really that naive to believe that they would not be providing sex services?

4 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

These type of sex workers oscillate between the Arabs and Indians, top shelf girls. 😂

They simply don’t care who they go with as long as they pay. 
That is why they are prostitutes.

Some clean young Indian in a nice shirt or an elderly farang in a Chang singlet with body ordour.

Those Indian clubs are a lot more fun for the girls than the Nightwish bars of soi 6.

• Like 1

Meanwhile the heroes are nowhere to be seen on a daily basis anywhere in the country to prevent murder or help rape, human trafficking, domestic abuse against women.

And when cases are reported they go nowhere as the perpetrators are often the ones who are supposed to uphold the law.

A horrible country to be a woman like many others in that region and west of it.

Edited by Andycoops

2 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

They simply don’t care who they go with as long as they pay. 
That is why they are prostitutes.

Correct. I saw a Thai girl's passport in Pattaya with a number of Indian visa stamps. A couple of months spreading legs in India, then a while in Pattaya catching up with friends, repeat...

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Poor woman. 

These women were living amongst them.

Pretty nasty post from you and a load of racist rubbish. The only difference is you offering to pay more.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Pretty nasty post from you and a load of racist rubbish. The only difference is you offering to pay more.

To be fair to him he was probably lied to by a bargirl and he believed her.

I am sure they tell the Indian guys “I don’t like go with farang, too fat and no power. I like Indi men, same same Buddha”

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

To be fair to him he was probably lied to by a bargirl and he believed her.

I am sure they tell the Indian guys “I don’t like go with farang, too fat and no power. I like Indi men, same same Buddha”

I get it now, you're an Indian, or an Indian who migrated to Australia now calling yourself Australian. 

It explains your hostility, I've hurt your feelings. 

I stayed in Mumbai for a while, waiting for work permits, medicals etc, it's a <deleted>hole.

I worked in India for a couple of years, offshore, working for Reliance.

The Indians I worked with were hard workers, did what they were told.

After I'd left the rig some of the guys would holiday in Pattaya and call me up for a beer. 

Got nothing against the Indians, just too many of you guys. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

It explains your hostility, I've hurt your feelings have I? 

Not at all.

Just pointing out that your statement was wrong. 

9 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

You are just a bit naive, that’s all.

probably just need to get out a bit more.

Edited by MalcolmB