Tobbaco

Judum

16 hours ago, Judum said:

Hi I normally go to shogun for tobbaco but out of stock any where else anyone could recommend please 

54 minutes ago, RayWright said:

Shame you're not in Pattaya, as the guy I use for my B&H Special filter cartons has a cousin that works in Duty Free at Swampy. His handle on Inventory Control is abysmal. Just saying.

Ray wright shame I'm not in Pattaya as well I.miss more then just the smokes lol thanks for reply , I would of bought some incoming from uk but I think they stopped selling on arrival could not see any anywhere,  I normally use a shop up here in CNX but sadly they have no stock for a couple of weeks , it sounds crazy I used to smoke cigarettes all tbe time and would refuse roll ups,  now I been smoking roll ups for years they are actually better then cigarettes,  the tobbaco less chemicals maybe as smoking cigarettes I can taste more stuff that don't taste so good compared 

I hadn't smoked for 40 odd years, but curiosity got the better of me as saw nothing but American branded cigs in 7/11's or Family Marts. Anyway saw this street seller near Pattaya Night Market last October and asked you got any British Cigarettes, "no have", went through a list of typical British smokes, "no have, no have". Was more trying to find out if UK brands existed out here. Actually typed B&H on my phone to show him a picture, "yes have", but his pronounciation was somewhat comical, goods extracted from the depths of a carrier bag. Hence decided to buy a carton.  Couple a day with a sundowner on the balcony looking at the Bay of Thailand, what's not to like. He then explained how he gets his supply. You got to love the black economy. 

What got me was the price, at todays cost £168:00 in the UK for a carton, or £65:00 at LHR duty free. "For you my friend 1,000 Baht".

33 minutes ago, RayWright said:

I hadn't smoked for 40 odd years, but curiosity got the better of me as saw nothing but American branded cigs in 7/11's or Family Marts. Anyway saw this street seller near Pattaya Night Market last October and asked you got any British Cigarettes, "no have", went through a list of typical British smokes, "no have, no have". Was more trying to find out if UK brands existed out here. Actually typed B&H on my phone to show him a picture, "yes have", but his pronounciation was somewhat comical, goods extracted from the depths of a carrier bag. Hence decided to buy a carton.  Couple a day with a sundowner on the balcony looking at the Bay of Thailand, what's not to like. He then explained how he gets his supply. You got to love the black economy. 

What got me was the price, at todays cost £168:00 in the UK for a carton, or £65:00 at LHR duty free. "For you my friend 1,000 Baht".

Marlboro Gold at 7/11, 150 baht, genuine.

You more than likely bought fake B&H made in Cambodia etc.

• Thanks 1