Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

Yagoda

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

Talk about desperate ........😴.

More than happy to have a draft dodging, rapist as president.......but highly stressed about the VPs partner.

Not to mention bill dodging liar.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Why are we hearing nothing about new definition of masculinity Doug Emhoffs alleged abuse of a woman? This columnist wants to know, but what are your thoughts?

I say its just hypocrisy.

https://sashastone.substack.com/p/the-slap-not-heard-round-the-world

Watch how many respond by bringing up Trump, trump, trump.

And It's not like your post would be a desperate attention to distract attention away from Trump with a false equivalence!

🤣

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, candide said:

And It's not like your post would be a desperate attention to distract attention away from Trump with a false equivalence!

🤣

Roman Polanski to you, Mr. Moralist.

• Like 1

Dems can do no wrong, once you go against them theres hell to pay!

They are the threat!

Look at the Trump hater ana Kasperian of Young Turks calling out the crime problem in LA after she was abused while living her life!

She made reference to the insanity of the homeless( being attacked )and she was condemned.

https://nypost.com/2024/10/10/media/progressive-journalist-unleashes-on-liberal-intolerance-that-drove-her-away-from-dem-party/

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

You have a point. There is a well known  Australian book - I haven't read it - called the Slap which looks at the moral issues around an adult giving a kid - not his own - a slap. Can be bad. Can be a lesser but still poor form  thing if not strong - a one off - and in this case in a drunken public exchange. Witnesses - albeit anonymous - suggest at the more serious end. If  there was a pattern of such behaviour I think it would get more coverage. The fact is too he is not the candidate. I think if Melania did the same it would be not treated too dissimilarly. But it's not the best. 

By the way I am an Australian I hope it's OK with you to comment.