Orthodontist Recommendation in Pattaya/Jomtien area

Thailaw

My 13 year old daughter likely needs braces. We live in the Na Jomtien area. I cannot find a recent recommendation for an orthodontist in the Pattaya area. Can anyone recommend an orthodontist that is good and reasonably priced in the Pattaya area of who thay have recent experience/knowledge. Anywhere in the Pattaya area is acceptable, but the closer to Na Jomtien the better. Recommendations for a good general dentist will also be appreciated, as my older daughter and I also need to have some dental work done. Thanks very much for any help. 🙏 TL

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been going to OrthoSmile in North Pattaya for a couple of years now.  Always great service.  They also do orthodontics and I knew a girl who was very happy with her braces treatment.  My current girlfriend needs braces plus a bunch of other dental work which I will do through them next year.  I live in Jomtien and don’t mind the drive over.

www.orthosmiledental.com

28 minutes ago, Maine_MoFo said:

I’ve been going to OrthoSmile in North Pattaya for a couple of years now.  Always great service.  They also do orthodontics and I knew a girl who was very happy with her braces treatment.  My current girlfriend needs braces plus a bunch of other dental work which I will do through them next year.  I live in Jomtien and don’t mind the drive over.

www.orthosmiledental.com

I also use these guys so know that they do Invisalign, much quicker at straightening your teeth out than braces but not cheap.