Poll: Predict the outcome of the U.S. presidential election (electoral college and after)

Jingthing

Predict the outcome of the U.S. presidential election (electoral college and after)  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/31/2024 at 04:59 PM

1 minute ago, CallumWK said:

Another poll with an agenda 

Harris will win the electoral college vote BUT Trump will take power anyway

How does it have an agenda?
It's fully balanced between both sides.

I fear your prediction might come true and it certainly could. 

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

How does it have an agenda?
It's fully balanced between both sides.

I fear your prediction might come true and it certainly could. 

Of course not adding the same option to the other part of the poll would have made it too obvious, but everyone on this forum knows for ages already about your anti-trump agenda in every political sided post you make

4 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Of course not adding the same option to the other part of the poll would have made it too obvious, but everyone on this forum knows for ages already about your anti-trump agenda in every political sided post you make

Irrelevant but it is a FACT that Trump tried to overturn the last election and also that he's setting the stage for the same sort of effort this time if he loses the electoral vote.

But this POLL itself is objectively really neutral.

How you or anyone else feels about what I think about Trump is totally irrelevant. Why would that impact anyone's choice in this poll?!?

Again, I'm asking people to make their PREDICTION, not their preference.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

I already started a thread on this. It seems JT wants us to choose from his custom set of polling options. I am not doing that but here is my best guess on the electoral college which is the only thing that matters.

I have it scored 287 GOP 251DFL. That's giving Kamala Nevada and Pennsylvania and the others MI, WI GA and NC to Trump. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, CallumWK said:

Another poll with an agenda 

Harris will win the electoral college vote BUT Trump will take power anyway

So committing treason again? Time for him to get bent over a barrel then.

Edited by BLMFem
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, BLMFem said:

So committing treason again? Time for him to get put up against a wall then.

You read that wrong. It said :

• Trump will win the electoral college vote BUT Harris will take power anyway and Harris will be sworn in January 20

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Smokin Joe said:

You read that wrong. It said :

• Trump will win the electoral college vote BUT Harris will take power anyway and Harris will be sworn in January 20

No I did not but my recommendation wouldn't have changed anyway.

3 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

I already started a thread on this. It seems JT wants us to choose from his custom set of polling options. I am not doing that but here is my best guess on the electoral college which is the only thing that matters.

I have it scored 287 GOP 251DFL. That's giving Kamala Nevada and Pennsylvania and the others MI, WI GA and NC to Trump. 

November 5 will be a sad day for you.

Democrats are doing better in 2024 early voting than in 2020, in terms of percentage of the vote. The GOP is being crushed.

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Democrats are doing better in 2024 early voting than in 2020, in terms of percentage of the vote. The GOP is being crushed.

At least I made my prediction without a slew of senseless trolling. 

9 hours ago, NickyLouie said:

The only thing The Donald asks of you,

is that you accept him,

the same way,

you have accepted our Lord, Jesus Christ.

Please do not equate Trump to Jesus Christ. The statement is offensive to  Christians. You obviously have not studied the teachings of the Christian faith. Have some respect for others please.

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

The polling data suggests that voter sentiment in some swing states (PA, AZ) is now back to Trump. 3 weeks to go. Still anyone's election.