Nonthaburi: Man Caught on CCTV Stealing Sandals for Sexual Gratification

Georgealbert

IMG_6803.jpeg

This bizarre and troubling incident came to light after CCTV footage captured a man stealing sandals and using them for sexual gratification before fleeing the scene. The incident took place at an apartment building in Soi Wat Bang Kho, Bang Muang Subdistrict, Bang Yai District, Nonthaburi Province, sparking concerns among residents.

The building owner, Mr. Chakrit Neelapaijit, 42, reported that the incident occurred around 03:20 on October 13. The footage shows a small-framed man wearing glasses, with a mask under his chin, dressed in a volunteer civil defense shirt. He rode up to the apartment on a motorcycle, walked up to the second floor, and stole a pair of Nanyang-brand sandals. The footage then shockingly reveals that the man performed a sexual act , to completion, with the sandals before fleeing the scene.

Mr. Chakrit stated that a tenant had informed him of multiple instances where sandals had gone missing from outside their rooms. Upon checking the CCTV footage, he was shocked by what he saw. “This man brazenly entered the building, stole the sandals, and used them for his sexual gratification. It’s concerning that he could enter so easily, without fear, raising serious safety concerns for my tenants,” he said. Mr. Chakrit expressed his hope that the authorities would intervene to ensure the individual receives appropriate mental health treatment, as this was not the first incident involving the same man.

One of the victims, Mr. Chokchai Kadprasert, 49, explained that he noticed his Nanyang sandals were missing again when he was leaving to take his partner to work. “This has happened multiple times,” he said. “After checking the CCTV footage, I was shocked to see the man stealing my sandals and committing an obscene act with them before taking off. I had previously noticed strange stains near my door, but I never imagined this.”

Mr. Chokchai shared his concerns about the safety of the apartment and called on the authorities to act swiftly to prevent further incidents.

Upon further investigation, it was identified that the perpetrator was a Mr. Toon, 26, who was previously arrested in 2020 for similar thefts in the Nonthaburi area. Mr. Toon admitted that he is a patient at Srithanya Hospital and claimed his behaviour was due to not taking his prescribed medication. Local residents are now worried about their safety, urging authorities to take action to prevent further incidents.

The case continues to raise alarm in the community, with many calling for immediate intervention to ensure the safety and security of the area’s residents.

Picture captured from CCTV.

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-10-14

Cigna Banner (500x100) (1).png

image.png

14 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

CCTV footage captured a man stealing sandals and using them for sexual gratification

stealing my sandals and committing an obscene act 

Sadly, our world has lots of sick people. 

The many CCTV cameras are now highlighting these sicko's.

I'm wearing socks with my sandals in future, you never know if they have been violated. 😂

Wouldn't surprise me if we have one or two obscene sandal guys here reading some of the kinky stuff you guys get up to. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

17 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

Mr. Toon admitted that he is a patient at Srithanya Hospital and claimed his behaviour was due to not taking his prescribed medication

Hey Mr Toon, could it be that the real reason for your behaviour is because you are a weirdo?