Family Terrorised by Late-Night Machete-Wielding Intruder

webfact

dFQROr7oWzulq5Fa6rBigBStaXw5Ng1DJ1UzspUZfssoDxaaNadB9RMNuDM7kuPPNpP.webp

A mother and daughter in Udon Thani were left terrified after a neighbour, identified as 23-year-old Chanon Chiaocharn, reportedly broke into their home late at night wielding a machete.

The incident took place on 10 October around 8:30 pm and was captured on CCTV. Police have since detained Chanon on charges of trespassing and carrying a weapon without reasonable cause.

Petchrat Noogeo, 52, a long-time resident of the Nong Taolek community, recounted her history with Chanon, who had previously lived nearby and had been known to her family for years.

Chanon, she explained, had once been a monk at a local temple, but his behaviour became erratic, allegedly involving substance abuse and violent outbursts. Petchrat stated that Chanon had even harassed her on multiple occasions, culminating in his recent break-in.

On the night of the incident, Petchrat’s daughter, Worapitcha Noogeo, 23, was at home watching TV when she heard noises at the door. She described seeing Chanon jump over the fence and enter the house.

Worapitcha called out to her mother as Chanon walked into their kitchen, brandishing a machete and shouting threats. Fortunately, he left soon after without causing physical harm, though their property was damaged.

Chanon’s mother, Kamchan Naiguad, 55, said she was unaware of her son's actions until later, noting that he had been drinking heavily that evening. She expressed regret over her son’s behaviour and stated she would not interfere with the legal process.

Following his arrest, police confirmed that Chanon tested negative for drugs, though he still faces charges of trespassing at night and carrying a weapon. Authorities are continuing their investigation, reported Thai Rath.

Picture courtesy: Thai Rath

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-10-14

news-footer-3.png

image.png

• Sad 1

His mother tells he had been drinking heavily that evening, but the police found no drugs in his system. Apparently they are not aware of that alcohol is a drug. Maybe they even forgot to test him for that. 🤣

• Confused 1

In looking at that situation, I would say 18 inch pump 20 gauge would have been the best because its a solo lady so easy to handle. Definitely buck shot, a round to the face would have chased him away. No aim necessary.

Now for dudes up there, here are some Pro Tips:

In the USA wear folks wear winter clothes, so Im a fan of more traditional hollow points or even FMJ in .45 or 10mm because you need penetration through the clothing layers. Here, no shirt country, I would love to try out a .455 Webley, a round designed for shirtless or jibba wearing natives by the Brits. I used to load 260 grain lead at 650 fps which hit pumpkins like a frieght train, bet ya it would knock the speed freak out the door. Bet ya there are a ton of Webleys floating around out here. Or even an old WW1 Smith and Wesson.

Or, my personal favorite for the scared of guns crowd...hockey stick. Hockey sticks are the great equalizer and can be sawed off. Its almost like an Algonquin war club. Try it at home, gentle readers, its Pumpkin Season

• Haha 1

Just now, newbee2022 said:

I don't think you're ok. You should be taken out of public and restrained.

Why? Because I gave advice? Or do you prefer cowering in a corner ? I guess thats what you have to do in Blighty these days, but not many places else.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

His mother tells he had been drinking heavily that evening, but the police found no drugs in his system. Apparently they are not aware of that alcohol is a drug. Maybe they even forgot to test him for that. 🤣

37 minutes ago, Jeff Reinstad said:

Probably just a misunderstanding. 

As nobody was hurt, small tip to officer makes positive look negative... And result is a just a misunderstanding. 

1 hour ago, newbee2022 said:

I don't think you're ok. You should be taken out of public and restrained.

If you like to kill somebody you're in the right country. Happens here every day. As an "eye for an eye" guy you will vote for your Maga criminal

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Chanon, she explained, had once been a monk at a local temple, but his behaviour became erratic, allegedly involving substance abuse and violent outbursts.

That could explain a lot, did he buy the "Substance" whatever that is suposed to be, from other monks ?

Edited by brianthainess