Starmer Balances Economic Growth and Fairness Amid Tensions in Labour's Approach

Social Media

9 minutes ago, johng said:

Rubbish !  it is there reported by that "esteemed" agency  Reuters for

"your lying eyes and ears" to behold....Where did Russia come into the meeting between Zelensky and his war mongering senator "friend" ?

Pointless questions !  which you can answer yourself  I don't care.

You can go find the video of Blinken and Nuland saying much the same thing,but doubt you'll take the time to do so.

It’s not a pointless question 

It’s two questions the answers to which will demonstrate whether or not Lyndsey Graham had any U.S. Government roll during this meeting.

I think we both know he did not.

• Like 2

Looks like Labour are trying to interfere in the US election now.

Thought that was illegal? Or is this another "2 tier" type of thing?

https://mynbc15.com/news/nation-world/british-labour-party-sending-staff-to-campaign-for-harris-in-us-swing-states-united-kingdom-uk-left-leaning-kamala-harris-2024-election-democratic-party-north-carolina-pennsylvania

image.png.beec90ad91ef244f9b21020ae8608998.png

On 10/15/2024 at 2:50 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

Perhaps he cares about low paid workers paying taxes to fund winter fuel cash handouts to pensioners with high incomes.

Didn't seem to care about the 61 year old grandfather jailed for 2 years for shouting at police (no actual violence, just words).

He just committed suicide by the way.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/10/21/rioter-dies-in-prison-after-being-jailed-for-two-years/

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

2 years and eight months for this !!!

"He was filmed calling the police “scum”. His sign and protest was not unlawful, but his verbal abuse towards police officers during the “racist incident” crossed the line, the Recorder added."

completely overboard sentence  and a clear case of 2 tier "justice"

I hold no hope that the "inquiry" into his death will reveal anything

or lead to an overturning of these unjust and unusually harsh draconian decisions.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Didn't seem to care about the 61 year old grandfather jailed for 2 years for shouting at police (no actual violence, just words).

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/10/21/rioter-dies-in-prison-after-being-jailed-for-two-years/

Utterly disgusting attempt by you to score cheap points on the tragedy of an old man’s suicide.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Utterly disgusting attempt by you to score cheap points on the tragedy of an old man’s suicide.

You were the one celebrating the sentence, not me.

2 years 8 months for non violent protest by a 61 year old grandfather. 

Meanwhile the guys who broke the nose of the female police officer at Manchester airport still not charged.

2 tier justice. You keep defending it though...

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

You were the one celebrating the sentence, not me.

2 years 8 months for non violent protest by a 61 year old grandfather. 

Meanwhile the guys who broke the nose of the female police officer at Manchester airport still not charged.

2 tier justice. You keep defending it though...

Thank you for recognizing that it pleases me to see law breakers tried in open court and when found guilty sentenced according to the law.

Perhaps you should reserve your outrage for the people who fed this guy the hatred that encouraged him to join a riot.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Thank you for recognizing that it pleases me to see law breakers tried in open court and when found guilty sentenced according to the law.

Perhaps you should reserve your outrage for the people who fed this guy the hatred that encouraged him to join a riot.

2 years 8 months for non violent protest. He held a placard and shouted. 

The fact you support this tells me everything.

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

2 years 8 months for non violent protest. He held a placard and shouted. 

The fact you support this tells me everything.

Once again you misrepresent the facts as recorded in the court records.

Sentencing is set in law.

Take up your self stoked grievance with the people who fed this guy the hate and lies that led him to join a riot.

Once again you misrepresent the facts as recorded in the court records.

Sentencing is set in law.

Take up your self stoked grievance with the people who fed this guy the hate and lies that led him to join a riot.

Once again your defense for this is "but he was sentenced to 2 years 8 months".

Such a sentence for non violent protest is deeply authoritarian and totally inappropriate in a modern Democracy. I'm not surprised you celebrate it though, since you disagree with his views.

Anyway, he's dead now so that's one less violent offender Starmer needs to put back on the streets to make space for the next person who protests against his government. 

Sickening. Starmer should bury his head in shame. 

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Once again your defense for this is "but he was sentenced to 2 years 8 months".

Such a sentence for non violent protest is deeply authoritarian and totally inappropriate in a modern Democracy. I'm not surprised you celebrate it though, since you disagree with his views.

Anyway, he's dead now so that's one less violent offender Starmer needs to put back on the streets to make space for the next person who protests against his government. 

Sickening. Starmer should bury his head in shame. 

I don’t need a defense for this Jonny.

He joined a violent riot, his choice.

I didn’t put him up to it, if he had asked me I would have advised he stay well away from riots.

So absolutely nothing to do with me.

Get your grievance fix elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I don’t need a defense for this Jonny.

He joined a violent riot, his choice.

I didn’t put him up to it, if he had asked me I would have advised he stay well away from riots.

So absolutely nothing to do with me.

He held a placard and shouted at the police.

If someone else in the protest became violent they should be sentenced for that, not him.

The sentence is totally inappropriate, especially when we look at the Manchester Airport attack on the police (actual violence resulting in a broken nose) and there aren't even any charges. 

It's 2 tier justice and you know it. The only reason you defend it is because you disagree with his views. Which tells me everything. 

6 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

He held a placard and shouted at the police.

If someone else in the protest became violent they should be sentenced for that, not him.

The sentence is totally inappropriate, especially when we look at the Manchester Airport attack on the police (actual violence resulting in a broken nose) and there aren't even any charges. 

It's 2 tier justice and you know it. The only reason you defend it is because you disagree with his views. Which tells me everything. 

Note to the gullible.

Don’t join race riots and engage in violent disorder.

As I’ve said many times Jonny, I can’t help you with your need for a grievance fix.

Oh and… 

Starmer Balances Economic Growth and Fairness Amid Tensions in Labour's Approach

Don’t join race riots and engage in violent disorder.

He wasn't violent. He held a placard and shouted.

2 years 8 months jail for protesting. Now he's killed himself leaving four children without a father. Welcome to Starmer's 2 tier Britain.  

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

He wasn't violent. He held a placard and shouted.

2 years 8 months jail for protesting. Now he's killed himself leaving four children without a father. Welcome to Starmer's 2 tier Britain.  

Jonny, take it up with the people who fed him the lies and hatred that encouraged him to join a race riot and engage in violent disorder.

His suicide is a tragedy, not a gaming chip for you to put into play.

On 10/16/2024 at 10:00 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s not a pointless question 

It’s two questions the answers to which will demonstrate whether or not Lyndsey Graham had any U.S. Government roll during this meeting.

I think we both know he did not.

I love this debate - it's so on topic.

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Jonny, take it up with the people who fed him the lies and hatred that encouraged him to join a race riot and engage in violent disorder.

Who were they?

Please provide links to show he was fed lies and the names of those who fed them to him. 

PS holding a placard and shouting is not violent disorder. Stop gaslighting. 

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Who were they?

Please provide links to show he was fed lies and the names of those who fed them to him. 

PS holding a placard and shouting is not violent disorder. Stop gaslighting. 

Whoever they are Jonny, they are not me.

He was convicted for ‘Violent Disorder’, whatever he did obviously met the legal definition of that crime.

He perhaps should have stayed home doing grandad stuff.

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He was convicted for ‘Violent Disorder’, whatever he did obviously met the legal definition of that crime.

So why only a suspended sentence for throwing cement at a politician on the campaign trail?

Yet holding a placard and shouting gets 2 years 8 months? 

It's 2 tier justice and you know it. 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1941293/nigel-farage-coffee-cup-attacker-sentencing

image.png.cbe46410a0dc5e4e511cd6b2f61ddf12.png

14 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

So why only a suspended sentence for throwing cement at a politician on the campaign trail?

Yet holding a placard and shouting gets 2 years 8 months? 

It's 2 tier justice and you know it. 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1941293/nigel-farage-coffee-cup-attacker-sentencing

image.png.cbe46410a0dc5e4e511cd6b2f61ddf12.png

Probably because different crime, different punishment.

And all with the purpose of feeding your need for grievance.

Probably because different crime, different punishment.

Indeed.

Throwing cement at a campaigning right wing politican - no jail.

Breaking the nose of a female police officer - no charges. 

Holding a placard and complaining about left wing government policy - 2 years 8 months, rushed through the courts in a week. 

2 tier justice. 

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Joining a race riot and engaging in Violent Disorder.

Holding a placard and shouting is not violence.

If the court deemed it as such in order to pass a lengthy jail sentence, that further proves my point. 

• Sad 1