Playing With Fire?

J.D.

Why would I not want Thai P2P girls to see me as a mark and go for the long game?

The collective advice of the internet for people new to mongering, like me, seems to be to hide the truth and avoid being seen as a target to avoid scams being attempted.

However, a girl who is trying her absolute best to make me fall in love with her and think she is in love with me sounds like a path to the best possible performance in bed.

Easy to be wrong when you have no experience though, but isn’t being seen as wealthy, naïve, and vulnerable the most effective aphrodisiac I could provide?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 6

11 minutes ago, J.D. said:

but isn’t being seen as wealthy, naïve, and vulnerable the most effective aphrodisiac I could provide?

Interesting question.

I guess the problem is that if you want to play that role, you have to play that role.

Honey, please buy also a couple of drinks for my friends. Sure darling.

My love, let us go together in that nightclub. Please pay the bar for my best friends so that they can join us. We will have a lot of fun...

How much do you want to spend to play that role?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Why would I not want Thai P2P girls to see me as a mark and go for the long game?

The collective advice of the internet for people new to mongering, like me, seems to be to hide the truth and avoid being seen as a target to avoid scams being attempted.

However, a girl who is trying her absolute best to make me fall in love with her and think she is in love with me sounds like a path to the best possible performance in bed.

Easy to be wrong when you have no experience though, but isn’t being seen as wealthy, naïve, and vulnerable the most effective aphrodisiac I could provide?

You want performance in bed? Pay them more. In the end, it will be cheaper.

23 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Interesting question.

I guess the problem is that if you want to play that role, you have to play that role.

My love, let us go together in that nightclub. Please pay the bar for my best friends so that they can join us. We will have a lot of fun...

How much is also an interesting question too, but for the sake of the general discussion, let us say as much as we are wiling and able to spend, since that will be so different from person to person. It is the principles that seem to pull against each other in my mind though, not the scale. Would I rather spend money with a higher risk of disappoint, or spend more money to reduce the risk of disappoint, and is it reasonable to expect more money to be effective in this regard? I admit the issue for me is more about tactics than cost, to a point.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

You want performance in bed? Pay them more. In the end, it will be cheaper.

The collective wisdom of the internet tells me that the amount you pay will not keep you safe from starfish and other undesirable outcomes, sometimes. Paying someone more at the time would not I think achieve the desired motivational impact on behavior after the deal is made, although I still take your point. Saving money is really not my goal, but that should not be confused with a desire to waste it. My post is really to try and rationalize what I am willing to do and for what.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, RSD1 said:

Brand new member account and first post starts a new topic about prostitutes. Definite troll. Windup of the highest order.

You are boring too.

• Sad 2

Go old.  My personal best experiences have come from ladies of a certain age.  Sure you wouldn't want to take them for drinks/dinner but otherwise, "at night all cats are grey" holds true.  And they are cheaper.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

Go old.  My personal best experiences have come from ladies of a certain age.  Sure you wouldn't want to take them for drinks/dinner but otherwise, "at night all cats are grey" holds true.  And they are cheaper.

The cost is only half the equation. The post is meant to be a more balanced discussion and equally include what we get for what we spend, which is not exactly the same as what we pay. More to the point, how to get the best performance.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Interesting question.

Thanks for engaging by the way. From my lurking perch you are the among the more recognizable posters, so it was nice to hear from you.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, RSD1 said:

Either the artist formerly known as Mekmong Mick or Conan The Barbarian. It's a coin toss because they are both the same troll. 

OK, now boring and cryptic. I think that is better though, you keep trying sweetheart.