Sebastian Stan Defends Trump Film: 'He Should Be Grateful' for Its Complex Portrayal

Social Media

9 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

It can only be assumed that the delayed timing of the release of this movie had nothing to do with the alleged circulation difficulties referred to, rather a deliberate attempt to undermine Trump's chances on November 5.

And that is a beautiful thing, anything that can be done to deliberately undermine his chances on November 5th, could be a huge benefit to the entire planet, and mankind. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

That may be his business style but he is also a generous person.  He is not like he is portrayed by the Left and the media.  The US and the world will be a safer place with him in office again.  Look at the war fires started by Biden.  Does anyone really think Harris and Walz can bring the temperature down.  If Trumps wins the enemies of the US will do all they can to grab as much as they can before Trump takes office.  The time between Nov 5th and Jan 20th 2025 will be very dangerous.  I will be out of the country during this time.  Just like Harris and Walz are not like the media portrays them.  The portrayal is so different from the truth.

How is he generous?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"I hate Obamacare, I want absolutely nothing to with it!  This ACA (Affordable Healthcare Act) sounds pretty good."

This is the sentiment of a lot of DT supporters.  It doesn't make sense to you?  Ah, then you are not a MAGA fan.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, bendejo said:

"I hate Obamacare, I want absolutely nothing to with it!  This ACA (Affordable Healthcare Act) sounds pretty good."

This is the sentiment of a lot of DT supporters.  It doesn't make sense to you?  Ah, then you are not a MAGA fan.

The cheapest obamacare health insurance, a bronze plan, would have cost me $1,200.00 a month, could have only been used in 5 states, I needed permission from the insurance company before I could see any doctor, had a $12,000.00 yearly deductible, and would have only covered me and not my wife.   The bronze health insurance plan did not cover medication.  That would have been an extra monthly cost.

So I kept the insurance I had when I retired, which I am now paying about $850.00 a month for, which covers my wife and I anywhere in the world, for any illness.  My wife can see any doctor she wants, any time she wants, without getting permission from the health insurance first.   I forget what the deductible is and my wife has a copay of about $25 -$30.00 per visit.    

I am covered by Medicare first and my health insurance second, but only in the United States.   I use my health insurance in Thailand as does my wife.    I pay nothing for medical treatment, just the monthly payments.  If Medicare does not pay for it, then the health insurance does.   

The health insurance also covers medication.   A three month supply of a prescribed medication costs me $10.00 for meds and $10.00 for shipping when sent to me from the mail pharmacy.   That includes a medicine that cost me $350.00 for a 14 day supply when I forgot to renew it through the health insurance mail pharmacy.   If I were living in Thailand, the mail pharmacy would charge me more than $10.00 for shipping I think.