A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin / Orban / Kim Jong Un

Jingthing

1 hour ago, rattlesnake said:

Please keep the posts coming, we need humour in these heavy times. I'm sure you can manage four Trump <CENSORED> Syndrome posts per day until the election.

You didn't watch any of the videos. Willful ignorance so delicious for magadonians.

1 hour ago, radiochaser said:

I read that and my first thought was, who the heck is Orban??  

Me thinks you assume too much.  

Isn't, firing all conservative/republican workers what the democrat politicians have done.   Yes, I saw that happen when democrat presidents were elected, when I was a government employee!   What's good for the goose is good for the gander. 

NO!!

That is not what has happened before. Before you post, do some basic research before coming off as an idiot.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

Trump is a protectionist and an isolationist, which is why the people like him and the establishment despises him. All the rest is BS.

You left out all the good stuff. 

He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W. look smart and articulate. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws - he would make a Trump. And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: 'My God… what… have… I… created?

Unappealing, unattractive, idiotic, incompetent, hateful, hurtful, abrasive, rude, blowhard, liar, cheater, thief, infantile, failure, loser, fraud, sexual abuser, incestuous, tax cheat, insurrectionist, un-American, dictator-loving dictator wannabe, out of control, sociopathic, convicted felon, toxic narcissist & brutish A-hole.

Everything about the con-man referred to as Trump is unlikeable. He's everything wrong with the human animal, all stuffed into one specimen. 

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

NO!!

That is not what has happened before. Before you post, do some basic research before coming off as an idiot.

What is it that you claim did not happen?  

Why are you being nasty and calling me a derogatory name?  Can you just not disagree with someone?

45 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

What is it that you claim did not happen?  

Why are you being nasty and calling me a derogatory name?  Can you just not disagree with someone?

What I said before that you ignorantly replied had happened before.

Massive gutting of governent workers in all agenciea who have actual expertise and experience in their fields to be replaced by people based on blind political loyalty to dear leader only. This is how real elections not to mentiin effectice government would be over. An autocratic revolution. 

Start at minute 6.

Schedule F.

Edited by Jingthing

About the Orban Trump maga fascist connection.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/08/viktor-orban-american-conservatism-admiration/671205/

Behind the American Right’s Fascination With Viktor Orbán

An admiration for autocrats was once seen as a disorder of the left, but American conservativism has its own discreditable history of this.

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has become a hero for the American right. This past January, Tucker Carlson relocated his Fox News show for the second time to Budapest. In May, Orbán himself opened a special event in Budapest organized by the U.S. Conservative Political Action Conference; the Hungarian leader was a guest again at the group’s annual meeting this month in Texas, where his declaration that “the globalists can all go to hell” was greeted with hosannas.

In between those two appearances, Orbán was welcomed for a huddle with Donald Trump. And after the prime minister gave a speech in July in Romania warning about the perils of “mixed race” relationships, the well-known American conservative writer Rod Dreher rose to his defense, brushing aside any notion that Orbán is racist and overlooking Hungary’s fascist past. 

Edited by Jingthing

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

What I said before that you ignorantly replied had happened before.

Massive gutting of governent workers in all agenciea who have actual expertise and experience in their fields to be replaced by people based on blind political loyalty to dear leadwr only. This is how real elections would be over. An autocratic revolution. 

Start at minute 6.

Schedule F.

So, you do accept that the democrat politicians remove competent individuals and replace them with those that blindly follow the democrat ideology.

Oh, I forgot to include the term, democrat propaganda!

Edited by radiochaser

6 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

So, you do accept that the democrat politicians remove competent individuals and replace them with those that blindly follow the democrat ideology.

Oh, I forgot to include the term, democrat propaganda!

Willfull ignorance. You haven't even bothered to educate yourself on the issue.

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You actually think? I'm detecting knee jerking.

Oh my.   Are you trying to hurt my feelings just so you can feel better about yourself?  

You know I think. 

Edited by radiochaser

3 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

Oh my.   Are you trying to hurt my feelings just so you can feel better about yourself?  

You're not interested in the actual issues here. You just want to act as a snipimg pest.

So GOODBYE.

Edited by Jingthing

Just now, Jingthing said:

You're not interested in the actual issues here. You just want to act as a snipimg pesr.

So GOODBYE.

What do you mean, sniping, in this context?   

If by actual issues, you mean politics, yes, I am interested in politics.  Not as much as some other people that I know, though.