• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 2,155

Thailand to tax residents’ foreign income irrespective of remittance

2. 114

Does your Thai wife keep you on a short leash?

3. 6

What comes after election day (unless Trump wins the electoral college)

4. 151

Deadlocked Between Trump and Harris in NBC News Poll as Election Approaches

5. 7

Passport expired and retirement extension?

6. 9

No Thai Workers Held by Hamas, Says Parliament Secretary

7. 40

Going inside Kad Suan Kaew

8. 25

Harris Jabs Trump at Al Smith Dinner with pre Recorded Video Message

9. 9

No Thai Workers Held by Hamas, Says Parliament Secretary

10. 547

A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin / Orban / Kim Jong Un

11. 151

Deadlocked Between Trump and Harris in NBC News Poll as Election Approaches

12. 90

Judge: Trump Could Be Partially Responsible for Jan. 6 Riot Despite Lack of Direct Order

13. 73

I've never seen Trump laugh except..

Foreign Election Interference in the US 2024 Election!

Hanaguma

1 hour ago, riclag said:

I lived 2/1-2 hours away from the Thai Embassy in LA back in the day !To get a visa the “same day” , i drove !

When you want something bad enough 

ya got to jump through hoops and go out of your way!

Dems make excuses for the VOTER ID.

And the gop want to take away voting rights for overseas citizens. They are in court in 3 states currently with more planned. Whats your excuse for that? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You could call it a cheese sandwich all day if you like, but it does not make it so. 

Even MSNBC is calling it a riot now. 

Biden taking showers with his daughter does not make him a pedophile, and Harris having sex to advance her career does not make her a prostitute, 

What about Trump "renting out' his daughters for money. Does that make him a pimp?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You say the Russian interference in the 2016 election was debunked.

But you would be wrong.

How many people were convicted in a court of law over that one?

Hillary was not convicted per se, she plead guilty and paid the fine.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

You love to parse words.

People were convicted for sedition.

I gave him the numbers he asked for and then he wants to use a word salad to avoid the truth.

• Agree 1

46 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Lying about the "insurrection" again I see...

Are you really incapable of coherent thought?

Its a fact and denying it will not change the fact it occurred and changing a label of what you call it doesn't erase trumps involvement either. People have been charged and convicted and in prison for their involvement with what ever name you choose to call it. Trump is next on the hot seat and sweating the outcome. His flabby ass will be pretty inviting to babba in prison 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You're right. Hillary pled guilty and paid the fine, so yes, she was convicted, 

You mean the felony bookkeeping charges that are on the way to being overturned? 

Ands no, he was never found guilty of sexual abuse, but you can keep saying that if you like. 

He wasnt found guilty of felony bookkeeping so stop trying to gaslight facts. Either use the correct charge of stop post crap 

1 minute ago, Dan O said:

Its a fact and denying it will not change the fact it occurred and changing a label of what you call it doesn't erase trumps involvement either. People have been charged and convicted and in prison for their involvement with what ever name you choose to call it. Trump is next on the hot seat and sweating the outcome. His flabby ass will be pretty inviting to babba in prison 

It is a fact that political protestors rioted in the Capital building and some of them were convicted of crimes and incarcerated. I never said nor meant to imply otherwise. 

We agree.

I just get annoyed with the people that keep pretending it was an insurrection, sorry. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Dan O said:

One has a hard job to understand MAGA trumpies way of thinking, not that there is any way of thinking, per se, but a way of twisting the truth and lying, so they don't see it for themselves.

It can be seen throughout this and other threads that irrespective of what the law has said, irrespective of what guilty verdicts have been reached and passed and what has been recorded and as a matter of record, that the trumpies are either incapable of understanding, which would fit in quite nicely with trump's description of his favourite people, or they are just plain lying to themselves, and either way they show themselves for what they truly are. 

It is just so sad that there are so many of them in the USA, so maybe best to stop trying to have any discourse with these people of low IQ, because they are incapable of understanding plain facts and the truth.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You're right. Hillary pled guilty and paid the fine, so yes, she was convicted, 

You mean the felony bookkeeping charges that are on the way to being overturned? 

Ands no, he was never found guilty of sexual abuse, but you can keep saying that if you like. 

A lie followed by another lie. 

Well done, keep it up cause you're knocking it out of the park! 👍

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It is a fact that political protestors rioted in the Capital building and some of them were convicted of crimes and incarcerated. I never said nor meant to imply otherwise. 

We agree.

I just get annoyed with the people that keep pretending it was an insurrection, sorry. 

Yes, inconvenient truths can be annoying when they don't fit into your little world.

What happened on that day was a shameful insurrection and it's good to see that at least some of the traitors are being convicted.

28 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

A lie followed by another lie. 

Well done, keep it up cause you're knocking it out of the park! 👍

Are you claiming Hillary was not fined for campaign finance violations? 

Trump was never found guilty of sexual assault. You are not being truthful, 

26 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Yes, inconvenient truths can be annoying when they don't fit into your little world.

What happened on that day was a shameful insurrection and it's good to see that at least some of the traitors are being convicted.

I thought we agreed you were going to call it a cheese sandwich? 

No one charged with, much less convicted of insurrection. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I thought we agreed you were going to call it a cheese sandwich? 

No one charged with, much less convicted of insurrection. 

Yes, like Al Capone was only guilty of tax evasion. Right, got it.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Lying about the "insurrection" again I see...

Murdering women is acceptable to the Left, especially when they are "traitors".

Notice how the leftist rioters never get killed? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Negligible. Exactly

Because the Pres election is going to come down to  near 1 percent margins in 5 or 6 swing states

Razor thin. That is why voter suppression is so effective and evil.

I know. It's not like doing good by leaving the borders wide open and opposing voter ID so you can cheat and fraud all you want. That's the way it's supposed to be done, right?

20 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

What an infantile attempt at diversion. Trump was found guilty by juries in courts of law. Deal with it.

What a hysterical response to your hypocrisy being exposed again. Scratch a leftist expose a hypocrite

• Like 1