When Trump wins can we expect more of the same from the violent Left?

riclag

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I'm a Democrat and agree Trump is clown and a dangerous one.  However, Harris should never have been the candidate.  I hope she wins, but I suspect it will be a Trump landslide.

Why, are all USA folk stupid then........?  :unsure:

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

he told you twice to google it, i just did, it's all there to read.

is it Monday drinking club or something?

No link from you either then, just a member bash as usual, Red bloke......:annoyed:

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

according to many of the derangement crew on here, they never said any of this!

at 2:13 she said machines malfunctioned, votes were counted f more than once,

but FF to 2020 and this is not allowed to even be talked about, you are a conspiracy theorist and election denying  lunatic. Freest and fair election ever!

Toss in a Russian cosmonaut  too 

24 minutes ago, transam said:

Why, are all USA folk stupid then........?  :unsure:

Take easy on the name calling laddie .

Its against the rules! #15

I’d report it by Im fearful I might get a  attributed a time out , for abuse of the report button.

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

On 10/20/2024 at 11:01 AM, bamnutsak said:

This protest's violence and size paled compared to January 6, 2021.

They are all stark raving mad over there. 
Got a higher standard of life than most people in the world but it is never good enough for Kevin and Karen.

Always got to be complaining about something. 

Trump is the poster child for this. A billionaire who is always crying the victim.

They make me sick.

11 minutes ago, riclag said:

Take easy on the name calling laddie .

Its against the rules! #15

I’d report it by Im fearful I might get a  attributed a time out , for abuse of the report button.

🤣..........You know about the rules, I am surprised............🤣

• Haha 1

If Trump wins legitimately, of course there will be protests from different groups as is normal but there will be increase in protests whenever he tries to assert himself as an autocratic dictator. So instead of race or reproductive rights, I think the top protest issue will be a fight against the USA turning in Hungary, Turkey or worse Russia. 

If Trump wins with dirty tricks after he loses as he tried to and came way too close to succeeding last time, the level of civil unrest will be historically spectacular, but not seeing civil war, as even if a resistance tried, Trump's dictatorship would crush it with violence.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

OMG...seriously?

He has actually posted this?

Oh no...worse....almost half a million likes.....what is wrong with you Americans (obvs not all of you)

Of course...as said batsxxt crazy delusional and will do or say anything to get attention....next up he will claim he has a bigger wacker than palmer and actually beat palmer, nicklaus and tiger woods all in golf several times "bigly"...and maga will cheer and say yes that is what we want in the white house because they seem to think being potus is some kind of weird tv show where the most disgusting person wins.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, pomchop said:

I actually think as brain dead as most of the cult members appear that there will be a lot less enthusiam for storming the capitol and ending up in prison.  Trump will piss and moan throw his normal 5  y.o. temper tantrums and cry like a little girl about how all unfair his life has been. 

Then he will end up getting a home confinement prison sentence which hopefully will not allow him to continue trying to stir up his uneducated voters again ..next his psyco VP vance will team up with psyco musk to try and buy the next election and resurrect the same old BS.

My personal opinion is that there is a great "silent majority" of women and former sane republicans who will either vote dem or leave potus blank. 

Oh happy day if we can return to some semblance of normal policy arguments without all the intimidation, threats. lies, name calling and non stop whining.

I agree, I think the only thing to shut the fruitcake up is a landslide win for the Democrats, then Trump will be buried....R.I.P............:guitar:

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Another predictable consequence if Trump wins especially if he steals power like he tried to last time, is resistance by entire states of his maga fascist turn America into Hungary or even worse agenda. That will be more pronounced in solid blue states and much messier in more purple states. People in red states who aren't happy with the changes will suffer but many will move to blue states, and vice versa. In that sense, a least a shadow of regional civil war as people more than they already do pick their location based on POLITICS. 

Also learn now about SCHEDULE F if you don't already know. SCHEDULE F is going to be major news if Trump wins.

It's how he'll be able to end American democracy and it's perfectly legal. 

Edited by Jingthing