Bkk-lax Using Ana

LostInBKK

I need to get to the states on 17 AUG and have found a business class flight with one 1 hour stop in Tokyo......the price is around 60k baht...

Has any one else found a better deal to the states?

What about any recent experiences on ANA?

I need to get to the states on 17 AUG and have found a business class flight with one 1 hour stop in Tokyo......the price is around 60k baht...

Has any one else found a better deal to the states?

What about any recent experiences on ANA?

Along with SQ and CX, the finest company in Asian skies. Been with them maybe 20 times NRT-BKK-NRT always economy (1 upgrade to their premium eco).

Spotless planes and service.

Base fare is 58,868 THB (one way, exclusive of taxes and fees) and is on par with others operating one-stop service. CA does offer lower priced business class service. TG's direct, non-stop service would be in the low 70's I think.

BTW you might want to do some more research re: your actual itinerary. NH codeshares extensively with TG and UA. Looking at 17 Aug I see NH 954 for BKK-NRT leaving only a 45 min. connection to NH 6 NRT-LAX. An altogether doable connection, it could be the same aircraft, but with only a slight delay bags might not make it. Perhaps you are on a TG or UA flight? If you see a 4-digit flight number then that is a codeshare. I think 7xxx is UA and 5xxx is TG?

Base fare is 58,868 THB (one way, exclusive of taxes and fees) and is on par with others operating one-stop service. CA does offer lower priced business class service. TG's direct, non-stop service would be in the low 70's I think.

BTW you might want to do some more research re: your actual itinerary. NH codeshares extensively with TG and UA. Looking at 17 Aug I see NH 954 for BKK-NRT leaving only a 45 min. connection to NH 6 NRT-LAX. An altogether doable connection, it could be the same aircraft, but with only a slight delay bags might not make it. Perhaps you are on a TG or UA flight? If you see a 4-digit flight number then that is a codeshare. I think 7xxx is UA and 5xxx is TG?

Loks like it's the same plane.

Anyway, 45 mins is plenty for moving bags from plane to plane. In Singapore or Hong Kong (mostly at NRT too) your luggage is waiting on the conveyer by the time you clear customs and it is never 45 mins.

Edited by think_too_mut