Type O Visa

hi to all,

can someone help me with a little info please .....

if you get to the end of your visa , type O multy entry after 14 / 15 .months can you just get flight back to u.k where i got my first 1 and get a new visa stright away (i got my original 1 from Hull only took 3 days ) then return to thailand after say a week in England ? and start over again .

thanks for any help ...mb.

hi to all,

if you get to the end of your visa , type O multy entry after 14 / 15 .months can you just get flight back to u.k where i got my first 1 and get a new visa stright away (i got my original 1 from Hull only took 3 days ) then return to thailand after say a week in England ? and start over again .

Not sure but i dont think that you have to go back to the UK I think it can be done in Thailand

I am not a Brit, but I know that Hull is extremely helpfull. So I would send them an upfront mail and ask them just to make sure, if all this is convenient for you.

Here is the link

Thai Consulate Hull

Not sure but i dont think that you have to go back to the UK I think it can be done in Thailand

I think the OP is talking about getting a FRESH visa each time, and not just an extension, which would bypass the need to show (prove) the financial requirements of the visa.

Penkoprod

hi to all,

If Hull will give you another multiple entry Non-Immigrant O visa you can simply return to Thailand and start over.

Sure Hull will give you another Multiple Yearly Visa.

This Consulate is very helpfull.

Upon each entry into Thailand you will be give 90days,means you can stretch this Visa for up to 15 month.

thanks for the help the other O.P is correct i dont want to have to explane my money to the thai,s as i only have a lump sum and not money coming every month . going back to u.k every 15 months is no problem . or untill the goverment here alows you to stay if you have cash in your thai account , be it

400,000 or even a million baht ......martyn...

I'm just wondering, though, as to how long before the Thai Immigtation close this particular loophole.

While it might be a fairly easy task getting a new visa every 15 months from Hull, i wonder how many fresh O Visas on the bounce the immigration people in LOS will extend?

The thing that confuses me is, they went out of their way to "rid themselves of the undesirables" by changing the rules regarding the monthly visa runners getting stamp after stamp after stamp to allow them to stay ad infinitum. But then (seemingly) making life a lot less hassle by allowing tourist visas time after time. And now we hear the same thing applies to O Visas!!!!

Perhaps they DO like us falangs after all !!!!! :o

Penkoprod