• Latest posts...

1. 2

Repair of 60 year old watch?

2. 170

What game are you playing

3. 30

AI

4. 2,869

Thai gov. to tax (remitted) income from abroad for tax residents starting 2024 - Part II

5. 191

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

6. 27

Big C Extra is becoming too dangerous to visit

7. 1

Comparisons Between Trump and Dictators Spark Backlash: Atlantic Article Under Fire

8. 0

Seoul Demands Immediate Withdrawal of North Korean Troops from Russia Amid Rising Tensions

9. 0

Woman Admits to Assault After Throwing Milkshake at Nigel Farage During Election Campaign

10. 0

England's Children's Commissioner Urges for Nationwide Ban on Smacking

11. 0

Israel's Decapitation Operation: A Game-Changer in Middle Eastern Conflicts

12. 0

Labour's Key Manifesto Promises at Risk as Budget Cuts Threaten Farming Fund

13. 0

British ICC Prosecutor Karim Khan Denies Misconduct Amid Harassment Allegations

14. 0

Europe’s Migration Policies: A Quiet Shift Toward Trump-like Toughness

Swing voters:Migrants swelled countys population by 30%, everybody falling behind in school

riclag

8 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Sorry guv I've scratched the record, scratched the record, scratched the record, scratched the record...

If ya repeat it enough swing voters will vote accordingly!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The NYP are slipping.

They need to dream this stuff up first swing states.

The population of Logansport has declined in every census but one since 1970, the ‘city’ needs all the new residents it can get.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logansport,_Indiana

The thread is about students not getting a proper education because of influx of non English speaking students. 

This is happening all throughout the US. Too many migrants and illegals. If you can't cough up 30-45K usd yearly for a private school, your kid get a second rate education.

Edited by EVENKEEL
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

The thread is about students not getting a proper education because of influx of non English speaking students. 

This is happening all throughout the US. Too many migrants and illegals. If you can't cough up 30-45K usd yearly for a private school, your kid get a second rate education.

Allegedly not getting a proper education.

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

Another words, you realize you have nothing to contribute here.

That’s an interesting g word ‘contribute’.

The contribution of citizens is a foundation of America’s success.

I’m sure the ‘contribution’ of immigrants to Logansport’s otherwise dwindling population will produce a boost to the local economy and sustainability of the city.

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

That’s an interesting g word ‘contribute’.

The contribution of citizens is a foundation of America’s success.

I’m sure the ‘contribution’ of immigrants to Logansport’s otherwise dwindling population will produce a boost to the local economy and sustainability of the city.

Yeah, the slumlords love it

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The left does not care. The ones that actually have kids generally live in tony neighborhoods and or put them in private schools. Their local emergency rooms are not overrun either, and the public services that get stretched and degraded do not concern them either. 

The left looks down their noses at the working poor and call them names when they complain about leftist policies that are destroying their communities. 

Mass illegal migration benefits the rich, on the backs of the poor. That's why Harris and the left support it. 

Says guy fawning over a billionaire.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Says guy fawning over a billionaire.

Like most leftists that are unable to formulate a response, you dishonestly attempt to belittle someone you disagree with. 

I've never fawned over Trump, that's just something you made up to feel better about yourself because you know what I said was true. 

You do not care about the truth, you only care about moving the country to the left, and you will say anything you think will help. 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Like most leftists that are unable to formulate a response, you dishonestly attempt to belittle someone you disagree with. 

I've never fawned over Trump, that's just something you made up to feel better about yourself because you know what I said was true. 

You do not care about the truth, you only care about moving the country to the left, and you will say anything you think will help. 

Presumption laced nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

The Invasion of biden/ harris Newcomers ! Vote harris/ walz , they

know whats best for the safety and wellness of  our communities !

LOGANSPORT, Indiana — Thousands of migrants from Haiti and dozens of other countries have arrived in this isolated Indiana city of 18,000 in just a few years. 

Furious residents say they no longer feel safe in the once sleepy downtown, and their kids are being muscled out of the schools by new students who don’t know English and need a lot more help.

They blame Vice President Kamala Harris and President Biden.

https://nypost.com/2024/10/21/us-news/logansport-in-students-struggle-after-thousands-of-migrants-moved-in/

A much larger issue in these communities is the decline in population, which is forcing the closure of facilities such as acute care hospitals.

Since you are focused on Trump's message, you are oblivious to problems that Trump has no answers for.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you believe Trump when he says he weighs 215 pounds?

Can you answer without deflecting the question?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you believe Trump when he says he weighs 215 pounds?

Can you answer without deflecting the question?

Trump was just at Micky D's getting supersized, so whatever his weight was last week, he's heavier now.

44 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

A much larger issue in these communities is the decline in population, which is forcing the closure of facilities such as acute care hospitals.

Since you are focused on Trump's message, you are oblivious to problems that Trump has no answers for.

China is facing a population crises.

The only thing keeping the US from facing the same problem is and will be the influx of immigrants into the US.

The only thing is...

The US must still be selective in the Quality of Immigrants it allows in, just as Thailand is doing the same when choosing which Quality Tourists arrive here in Thailand.

Personally...and HONESTLY, with zero humor in this case:

I would admit as many Chinese into the US as wished to emigrate from China to the USA.

But still, I would be very selective in my choice of Chinese individuals and families admitted to the US to become permanent residents and eventually US citizens.

I really DIG Chinese Culture, Chinese work ethic, Chinese reverence for Family and Education.

In fact, I love the Chinese so much that I would actually PAY them to emigrate to the USA.

The USA can use all the good Chinese families it can attract.

And then, I would provide the top Chinese students with FREE TUITION to any Ivy League school, or to MIT or to CalTech, up through PhD level education, and PostDoc, too.

Honestly, this is what I would do.

Why should we let China keep all this Talent and Social Capital, anyway?

I am SURE that ELON would agree with me.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Haha 1