"I read it somewhere"

bubblegum

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Harris sniffs little girls?

No but she has sex with married men old enough to be her dad.

Let's face it, none of the recent presidential candidates are exactly moral and respectable people.

I don't really care which clown you elect for president, but none of them are reasonable choices.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

And you..........?  :whistling:

I'm not standing for election, so I can be as big a scumbag as I want. May I remind you of the forum rule not to discuss other forum members?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

I'm not standing for election, so I can be as big a scumbag as I want.

No doubt...........🤔

I find it strange you always seem to pick/post on sexual stuff, do you not think Kings, Queens, Presidents, Prime ministers etc have private lives, not to mention your, "sniffing kid's" thingy, quite odd................😏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

No doubt...........🤔

I find it strange you always seem to pick/post on sexual stuff, do you not think Kings, Queens, Presidents, Prime ministers etc have private lives, not to mention your, "sniffing kid's" thingy, quite odd................😏

I expect elected leaders to be better than me.

That's why they're leaders.

Obviously you think sniffing little girls is reasonable.

But some of us don't

• Haha 1

Just now, BritManToo said:

I expect elected leaders to be better than me.

That's why they're leaders.

Obviously you think sniffing little girls is reasonable.

But some of us don't

Oh, Putin is your thing then..........🤭

You brought up sniffing little girls, not me, don't try and weasel out of it..........:whistling:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

No but she has sex with married men old enough to be her dad.

Let's face it, none of the recent presidential candidates are exactly moral and respectable people.

I don't really care which clown you elect for president, but none of them are reasonable choices.

Still don't see the relevance. Who ever mentioned sex? Only you.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Still one of them will become president so which one is less bad?

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

"They're eating the cats.

They're eating the dogs".

The Trumpers here cannot give a straight answer whether they believe this or not. They will dissemble about geese or Haiti, and completely fail to answer the question.

Low iq people who are into withcraft do odd things as u should know from living in LOS.

Haitians have an average iq of 67.

U need 80+ to join the us military.

67 IQ - consider that for a moment if you have the mental power.

Dunning Krueger effect means intelligent people struggle to fathom how dumb people can be - here's a handy guide for the other readers

https://x.com/jeremykauffman/status/1833209553430974507

:

Haiti has an average IQ of 67. Let's talk about what that means: - With an IQ of 67 or below, the average Haitian -- over half the country -- would be considered too disabled to be eligible for the death penalty.

Someone at this level will struggle to understand the cause-and-effect of basic things, as well as to participate in American society at all. Even filling out forms will be hard. - At 1 standard deviation (SD) up from 67, we have an IQ of 82. Around 1 in 6 Haitians are intelligent enough to be a below average janitor. This is the level of intelligence of poor urban areas in America. -

At 2 SD, we're at 97, or roughly average intelligence in America. Around 2% of Haitians will be as intelligent as your average high school classmate and could be clerical workers or cooks. -

At 3 SD, we're at 112. This is approaching the territory where useful creative and STEM work can be done (e.g. engineering). This is about 1 out of 1000 Haitians. -

At 4 SD, we're at 127. These are the people who will come across as bright in your interactions with them, but still wouldn't be "gifted". They can perform almost all high status professions. There are only 440 Haitians in the entire country that are this intelligent, out of a population of 11 million. -

At 5 SD, we're at 142. We're in gifted and potentially genius territory. These are people who can invent, create, and contribute at the highest level. There are approximately 3 of them in the entire country of Haiti.

x

Edited by BruceWayne

9 hours ago, bubblegum said:

Trump on Fox News when asked about cat's and dog's. Still saying it's true because he "read it somewhere"

Hey Donald ! I read earth is flat.

And his cultists see nothing wrong the dumbness of their dear leader.

If Trump had not gotten his hands on daddy's money he'd be on the streets of New York scamming tourists or selling fake watches.

O, wait...

Typical Trump m.o.

Other favourites are:

- people say...

- I've been told....

😃