Joe Rogan Experience welcomes Donald Trump

theblether

1 minute ago, theblether said:

I've got to say, the McDonalds troll was epic. This is in another league. Outstanding trolling by the two men they cannot cancel no matter how hard they try. 

I defer to your expertise on trolling on that one. I loved how he avoided answering the question about raising the minimum wage. Which two men? Trump and Ronand McDonald?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

i’d much rather see harris ! I’d like to watch her squirm in and out of word salads rhetoric. 

rogan:

" I was 100 percent a left leaning person who lived in Los Angeles. I never voted Republican my entire life," Rogan said.

However, Rogan said he doesn't align with the Democratic party because of their policies towards crime and gender-affirming care for children.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-rogan-trump-supporter-politics-election-vote-1973111

Edited by riclag
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I'm curious to hear about all the lies the convicted felon tells on Rogan. My understanding is that Rogan might do Rogan too. I hope she does.

All it is, distraction, distraction and distraction, the tale of American election.

Seems Obama and Eminem had fun on the stage lately. 

Miss Obama, a true hero and Idol. 

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I'm curious to hear about all the lies the convicted felon tells on Rogan. My understanding is that Rogan might do Rogan too. I hope she does.

Will you listen to the Trump podcast live and hear for yourself what is said, or will you just wait for the MSM out of context, edited version