Why Kamala Harris was always destined to lose

NickyLouie

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Having said that I will take a flawed character that may be a halfway decent president over a career politician who's a cackler, a wannabe marxist, failed to stop illegal immigrants, and is completely insincere about her proposals. 

Half way decent?.Now what does that mean?

• Agree 1

58 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

There is no doubt that she's a poor candidate, and considering the money that she's been able to raise, and when you add in all of Trump errors, mistakes, and statements of astonishing ignorance, she should be 10 points up.

Having said that I will take a flawed character that may be a halfway decent president over a convicted felon who's a career criminal huckster, a scammer, a wanna be fascist, a failed president, and is completely insincere about his proposals. 

The money is beginning to backfire. Here in the USA every channel has her ads on all the time.  It's like some bad infomercial you can't get away from. It's a Mty pillow level of obnoxiousness. Also her commercials are depressing, they don't have that joy anymore it is all doom and glom and people tend to tune that out. 

I appreciate your honesty about her as a candidate. Everybody said that and then 2 months ago said she was as popular as Obama and she isn't. Last nights town hall with Anderson was a text case example of how sometimes less is more. She didn't drop herself any favors.

Edited by Cryingdick

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

There is no doubt that she's a poor candidate, and considering the money that she's been able to raise, and when you add in all of Trump errors, mistakes, and statements of astonishing ignorance, she should be 10 points up.

Having said that I will take a flawed character that may be a halfway decent president over a convicted felon who's a career criminal huckster, a scammer, a wanna be fascist, a failed president, and is completely insincere about his proposals. 

Its bigger than her as a candidate. Its what the left has become now that has forced me to vote for the first time in my life. If the country tilts any more liberal it will all fall apart

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Having said that I will take a flawed character that may be a halfway decent president over a career politician who's a cackler, a wannabe marxist, failed to stop illegal immigrants, and is completely insincere about her proposals. 

As you're not American, YOU can take him. Most Americans don't want to be ruled by a Putin Hitler loving fascist dictator with no guard rails. Sure maybe he would be a "halfway decent" fascist dictator if you fancy that sort of thing.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Well when you take into consideration when she entered the election as the Democratic nominee for president, the timing becomes very important.  The fact that she should be ten points ahead given the time she entered the election isn't a valid argument because it's all about the timing.  Nuff said it doesn't matter how she gets to the finish line, what matters is that she gets there.  The alternative is too horrendous to think about

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

As you're not American, YOU can take him. Most Americans don't want to be ruled by a Putin Hitler loving fascist dictator with no guard rails. Sure maybe he would be a "halfway decent" fascist dictator if you fancy that sort of thing.

Most Americans are voting Trump back into office, again.

Deal with it and get a better grip on reality.

Anderson Cooper and the CNN propaganda tool have even accepted it's time to expose what a fraud Kamala is.

#apology post 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NickyLouie said:

Most Americans are voting Trump back into office, again.

Deal with it and get a better grip on reality.

Anderson Cooper and the CNN propaganda tool have even accepted it's time to expose what a fraud Kamala is.

#apology post 

Most Americans NEVER voted for Trump.

Yes, I'm talking about the popular vote.

This time, it's likely that Trump will lose the popular vote even more dramatically.

Yes of course I well understand the winner is not determined by the popular vote.

But you said MOST and you are objective wrong in that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Most Americans NEVER voted for Trump.

Yes, I'm talking about the popular vote.

This time, it's likely that Trump will lose the popular vote even more dramatically.

Yes of course I well understand the winner is not determined by the popular vote.

But you said MOST and you are objective wrong in that.

Nobody ever voted for Kamala, for any post.

She had to sleep with an old married guy to get her jobs.