This is my America sadly

ifmu

2 minutes ago, paddypower said:
1 hour ago, expat_4_life said:

Still the land of opportunity
It’s crazy what you can achieve in America

Trump went from working at McDonalds to Joe Rogan in a week.

At this rate he’ll be the president next month!

Best post of the day. ' laugh and the whole world laughs with you. except for some on here.

And the "some" include all those voting for Trump.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BigStar said:

You've been misinformed by the fake news.

Leftists in general do a lot more of this, officially condoned, as when Schumer threatened the Supreme Court justices and permitted the terrorizing of Kavanaugh and his family. They also have their militant wings to call up and condone:

FLASHBACK: xxx Tim Walz Watches Minneapolis Burn: 'We Were Ordered Not to Do Anything'

Just one of many examples.

Is a prescribed method to concoct a Russian hoax w/ collusion of the FBI and DOJ and motivate fake impeachment attempts? I could go on, but you don't know enough to discuss the subject. 

Kavanaugh is an opportunist lying, drunk, pedeo prick. a perfect choice for Trump's Supreme Court.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Doin' good till you reached a false conclusion. Country's difference were resolved much better under Trump (though he did allow the red cities to get away with rioting, takeovers, and drug proliferation, maybe worried about being called a Nazi, ha ha), and most people were better off during his tenure, as they realize. Hence, Trump '24.

It all started with political correctness,

Mean tweets ,and  Trump Unique fighting back against the Corporate leftest media. I voted for Obama in 2008 ,not knowing he was a social justice activist!

And now we have Madam Harris a BLM supporter and social justice activist for other countries poor!

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Well, you'll just believe anything. Just a babe in the woods, perfect Kamala voter. Reminds me, Kamala got loudly booed yesterday in Houston after her "bribed" audience discovered they'd been misled into thinking Beyonce would sing. So naive. Beyonce supposedly got 10 million for her 2 minutes, though.

So how did you refute:

Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court

Justice on Trial, the definitive insider’s account of Kavanaugh’s appointment to the Supreme Court, is based on extraordinary access to more than one hundred key figures—including the president, justices, and senators—in that ferocious political drama.

Let's hear your new evidence.

Just a opinion 

This is my America sadly:

Shoe on the other foot:

can you imagine the leftest  Corporate Media coverage if their darlings were on the opposite end of a Attempted Assassin’s 

bullet , especially during a election campaigning!

it would dwarf Jfk coverage by any standards! 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Sorry, I'll rephrase,  

Prior to the overturn of roe, not a woman only female legislators in the United States had any say in abortion legislation. 

Now, every woman in the United States has a say in abortion, and they outnumber men. 

Is that better?

Thanks, but I'm just not ready to vote for Harris because she supports open borders, mass illegal immigration, more DEI, higher taxes, more giveaways, men in girls’ showers, path to citizenship, free health care and tuition for illegals, housing subsidies for illegals, men in women’s sports and prisons, defunding the police, supporting rioters, and free transition surgery for prison inmates.

I am just not ready to vote for those things, sorry. But hey, once I die, and the left starts voting for me, I'll be right there with you!

This is my America sadly:

Hamas is Coming!

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, riclag said:

I did teach them ! They are both adults struggling to make ends meet!

Living in California for some business people can be difficult with robbers and the government taking advantage 

of them!

Move then.....duhhhh

Excuses...Excuses....Excuses 

I'm still blaming The Lottery Comissions...

This is My America sadly:

Jews being warned to get off the subway train in Ny.

NEW YORK - A man accused of warning Zionists to get off a subway train appeared before a judge Monday. 

Mayor Eric Adams said the incident was one of several that crossed the line from protest speech to blatant antisemitism. 

The case has even prompted Gov. Kathy Hochul to weigh a ban on masks in the subways. 
https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/anas-saleh-subway-incident/

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Not everyone is able to homeschool their kids, so they have to be turned over to the left every day for indoctrination. 

Home schooling is now an excuse....can't get any funnier than that...

Pssst...  I as well as many I know weren't home schooled.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

Move then.....duhhhh

Excuses...Excuses....Excuses 

I'm still blaming The Lottery Comissions...

Exactly , It must be their commitment to friends and decades of relationships and the will towards not giving in and giving up! 

Not for me to say, move out! Everybody has their reasons to endure.

Guess they’ll have to experience losing 

Traditional values of police protection before they realize .

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, paddypower said:

if you are trying to parse my posts,based on my country of (i) birth, (ii) naturalization or (iii) current residency, you are delusional,or paranoid. I will avoid identifying the source of your affliction.

You’re out of my jurisdiction now !

Bye

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

NEW YORK - A man accused of warning Zionists to get off a subway train appeared before a judge Monday. 

Mayor Eric Adams said the incident was one of several that crossed the line from protest speech to blatant antisemitism. 

The case has even prompted Gov. Kathy Hochul to weigh a ban on masks in the subways. 

Yes, I agree that warning anyone to leave a public space because of their race is "crossing the line" out of free speech.

1 hour ago, paddypower said:

if you are trying to parse my posts,based on my country of (i) birth, (ii) naturalization or (iii) current residency, you are delusional,or paranoid. I will avoid identifying the source of your affliction.

Not that it matters to me, but I'd guess from your AseanNow Forum name you're from Ireland. 

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Oh here we go again...

Victimhood Olympics never ends - And ALWAYS the usual suspects straining their way to gold!

Your lot should pipe down!

Your guys hold key positions in govt, universities, media, finance and tech so it really is 'YOUR america'.

Maybe its a cohencidence it's gone to s*** - or maybe not 🤔

Edited by BruceWayne
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

I did teach them ! They are both adults struggling to make ends meet!

Living in California for some business people can be difficult with robbers and the government taking advantage 

of them!

Did you teach them financial literacy? Do they have credit card debt up to their eyeballs? Did you teach them to delay gratification until they could afford the cost?

I think I know the answer already.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigStar said:

Blacks and Hispanics are joining Trump in record numbers. 

Probably an accurate statement but to have meaning you should give a little more context.... as in the numbers were previously in single digits.

Edited by gamb00ler
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

Home schooling is now an excuse....can't get any funnier than that...

An excuse for what?

2 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

Pssst...  I as well as many I know weren't home schooled.

Clearly 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/25/2024 at 9:44 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

Shocking.  And many really do seem to believe it's the greatest country in the world!

A few people, who, seemingly, are not terribly articulate or knowledgeable about some current political issues are interviewed live without any opportunity to prepare a response. And you think that those few people represent all 346,000,000 Americans? Do you really think that their inability to answer more skillfully means that America is no longer a great country? What's shocking is that you are so ignorant that you think the greatness of a country can be determined by how a few of its citizens answer some questions, with no other factors taken into consideration. How about you? Do you represent every single citizen of your country of birth? How would you perform when asked questions on camera without any chance to prepare a response? You're so brilliant and articulate, please let us know.