Harris bottles it - refuses Joe Rogan podcast but appearing on an oral sex tuition podcast

theblether

Ya'll will note the media silence on the Call Her Daddy appearance. I lay short odds many of you so-called Dem supporters hadn't a clue she appeared on that podcast. 

It's quite frankly unbelievable that the party who moaned about the "grab them by the p*ssy" comment had their Presidential candidate on sex podcast which included "ram my p*ssy with a dildo." as a episode. 

Utterly embarrassing. I suggest some of you go look at the playlist on spotify and cringe. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, theblether said:

Ya'll will note the media silence on the Call Her Daddy appearance. I lay short odds many of you so-called Dem supporters hadn't a clue she appeared on that podcast. 

It's quite frankly unbelievable that the party who moaned about the "grab them by the p*ssy" comment had their Presidential candidate on sex podcast which included "ram my p*ssy with a dildo." as a episode. 

Utterly embarrassing. I suggest some of you go look at the playlist on spotify and cringe. 

They don't care. Harris supports open borders, mass illegal immigration, more DEI, higher taxes, more giveaways, men in girls’ showers, path to citizenship, free health care and tuition for illegals, housing subsidies for illegals, men in women’s sports and prisons, defunding the police, supporting rioters, and free transition surgery for prison inmates. 

These are all things Harris supports want, that's why they're voting for her. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

They don't care. Harris supports open borders, mass illegal immigration, more DEI, higher taxes, more giveaways, men in girls’ showers, path to citizenship, free health care and tuition for illegals, housing subsidies for illegals, men in women’s sports and prisons, defunding the police, supporting rioters, and free transition surgery for prison inmates. 

These are all things Harris supports want, that's why they're voting for her. 

As I mentioned in another thread, I know people pretending to be Democrats on this forum who support none of that list. 

They think its fun to battle it out with "MAGA types." 

To do so they side with filth. That's how shallow their lives are. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, theblether said:

As I mentioned in another thread, I know people pretending to be Democrats on this forum who support none of that list. 

They think its fun to battle it out with "MAGA types." 

To do so they side with filth. That's how shallow their lives are. 

If you vote for it, you support it, 

• Haha 1