"They Tried to Kill Him"

Yagoda

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/they-tried-to-kill-him/

I am most interested in answers to the questions raised. Im sure we will have the whole cackling crowd hurling insults soon, but they never want anyone to ask questions, just like the Government and their sycophants did in the 60s and 70s. But us civil libertarians had guys like Ellsworth, Frank Church, the ACLU and even the Left on our side then, as opposed to now when it is the Left that runs things and its now:

Shut up prole and dont ask questions.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

but they never want anyone to ask questions,

seems like the J6 House committee had a lot of questions that Navarro, Meadows, Bannon, et all were not interested in answering.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, gamb00ler said:

seems like the J6 House committee had a lot of questions that Navarro, Meadows, Bannon, et all were not interested in answering.

Congrats first deflection to you

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Congrats first deflection to you

I thought it almost certain that you would not see the relevance of my post.... since it shows how wrong your original post is.

As the J6 insurrectionists were yelling..... "Hang Mike Pence".... so I agree...  "They tried to kill him"

Edited by gamb00ler

We will never know anything about the phony J6 Committee's evidence, records, or documentation, since they deleted everything before Republicans took the majority in the House.