Are You Hot Stuff ....

duratanium

Are you hot stuff or a walking atm?

Try telling the Thai of your dreams that you ....

Have little money because you pay :-

A Mortgage in Farang land

Alimony

Child support

Taxes in Farang land

Do not want to

buy land

buy a house

buy a car

If she still wants you, then, you might have struck lucky :o

I am sure the language section can help with the above :D

What's the point of this post? You wouldn't be no stinkin troll would you? Where's our learned overseers on this one? Probably the lovelies will continue with you, as long as you provide adeuate monthly support (to be defined by them) and/or you provide a tidy sum to her family for the privelege of a "hocus-pocus" wedding ceremony. Best of luck & happy landings.

I think your idea is an excellent way to cull out the girls that are more interested in what you have than who you are as I have always been cautious about girls that I might consider to be a gold digger. Several years ago I pretty much did exactly what you said in your post.

I had been coming to Thailand for many years so knew the ropes fairly well before I met the Thai girl of my dreams that eventually became my wife. After I met her and we dated for a while, I proceeded cautiously in our relationship convincing her that although I was not totally poor, I was retired and she would have to help support us if we ever married. She had post graduate degrees , spoke english fluently and had an excellent and great paying job by Thai standards in the medical and scientific sales field and she told me that money was not an issue with her and she would happily contribute to our support should we eventually decide to marry.

The shock and surprise came to her when we left for the US to get married. She quickly discovered that I had not exactly told her everything about myself. I had forgotten to tell her that I was very well off and owned several beautiful homes, condos and apartment buildings in the US. I also had conveniently forgotten to tell her that I still owned a very successful business in addition to having a very large pension and now spent much of my life traveling around the world for pleasure.

I do not consider myself 'hot stuff' as you referred to it but do consider myself smart enough to have taken a few simple precautions to help insure that the girl I married was marrying me for what I personally consider the right reasons. I realize there are many lucky guys out there that married wonderful Thai woman without going to the extremes that I did however for some of us, taking a few precautions in the beginning of a relationship can be very helpful in the selection process. Happiness in marriage has much more to do with finding the right girl than it does about money.

I realize that my story is not typical and I am just thankful that I am a very lucky guy in so many ways. :o

What's the point of this post? You wouldn't be no stinkin troll would you? Where's our learned overseers on this one? Probably the lovelies will continue with you, as long as you provide adeuate monthly support (to be defined by them) and/or you provide a tidy sum to her family for the privelege of a "hocus-pocus" wedding ceremony. Best of luck & happy landings.

Sigh... can you not tell a bit of fun in all the seriousness?

Not all posts are meant to be dour :D and not all post are really serious... but maybe you never noticed that :o

I'm going back to my bottle of vodka and I'll hand you some Ken Dodd Tickling Sticks to go with a helium balloon :D

Find a girl that thinks about the future rather than the here now....then you will have found a good one.

ha ha ha he he ho ho... Blimey, a sensible post :D

very true...

lol have been trying for ages to convince my wife that a nintendo wii will be 'educational' for our son :o

and that new kitesurfing equipment is a necessity, like food :D

I realize that my story is not typical and I am just thankful that I am a very lucky guy in so many ways. :D

Ruddy h3ll jetjock,

ditch the wife, i'll marry you :o:D

Is the position as mia noi...uh...poa noi - open?

I realize that my story is not typical and I am just thankful that I am a very lucky guy in so many ways. :D

Ruddy h3ll jetjock,

ditch the wife, i'll marry you :D:D

:o My wife made her position about me having a mia noi very clear to me early in our marriage--she told me some stories about Thai woman and feeding it to the ducks !! :D

Are you hot stuff or a walking atm?

Try telling the Thai of your dreams that you ....

Have little money because you pay :-

A Mortgage in Farang land

Alimony

Child support

Taxes in Farang land

Do not want to

buy land

buy a house

buy a car

If she still wants you, then, you might have struck lucky :o

I am sure the language section can help with the above :D

Tell her you have HIV, hallitosis, are an undischarged bankrupt and about to be sentenced. If she stands by you marry her immediately but beware of underlying degenerative mental illness

I realize that my story is not typical and I am just thankful that I am a very lucky guy in so many ways. :bah:

Ruddy h3ll jetjock,

:D My wife made her position about me having a mia noi very clear to me early in our marriage--she told me some stories about Thai woman and feeding it to the ducks !! :bah:

I got the same advise. Best sleep with one eye open :o:D

I realize that my story is not typical and I am just thankful that I am a very lucky guy in so many ways. :bah:

Ruddy h3ll jetjock,

:D My wife made her position about me having a mia noi very clear to me early in our marriage--she told me some stories about Thai woman and feeding it to the ducks !! :bah:

I got the same advise. Best sleep with one eye open :o:D

Thinking about it, i posted in haste. My mrs told me the same. So unfortunately i'll have to retract my offer :o

Find a girl that thinks about the future rather than the here now....then you will have found a good one.

ha ha ha he he ho ho... Blimey, a sensible post :D

very true...

lol have been trying for ages to convince my wife that a nintendo wii will be 'educational' for our son :o

and that new kitesurfing equipment is a necessity, like food :D

then I must say: "Im a bad girl"

lol...

I try to think in here, and now. cuz I dont know if Im going to be alive tomorrow. very close expierence to death can change your mind about thinking in the future. there is not really a future as there is a present to live.

agh.. im so bad! :D

lol.

The shock and surprise came to her when we left for the US to get married. She quickly discovered that I had not exactly told her everything about myself. I had forgotten to tell her that I was very well off and owned several beautiful homes, condos and apartment buildings in the US. I also had conveniently forgotten to tell her that I still owned a very successful business in addition to having a very large pension and now spent much of my life traveling around the world for pleasure.

I bet she loves you even more now than before, though :o

I bet she loves you even more now than before, though :o

Although I have never asked her that question, I am sure you are correct in your assumption. I would guess that if she someday surprises me by telling me that she had a few million bucks stashed away that she forgot to tell me about, it will definitely add to my love for her !! :D