Invitation To Thaivisa Party In Phuket

george

Would loved to have attended the party but back in the Uk at the moment, however I would love any information, website or email address of the new magazine (My Phuket Magazine) as I will be travelling around Thailand taking photos of a variety of aspects and of different areas from the north east all the way down to Phuket, Kathu and Patong. Also have many photos from those areas from the last 6years.

Thanks

Paul

You will be able to downloads the magazine in a PDF format next week here on this forum, check here again next week.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o INVITATION TO PHUKET BBQ Party

post-128-1186712421_thumb.jpg

Ratri Jazztaurant, Kata Beach Hill

You are cordially invited to the ThaiVisa BBQ party at Ratri Jazztaurant, Kata Beach Hill, PHUKET on Friday, 17 August 2007 at 6.30PM until late.

This party is arranged in cooperation with My Phuket Magazine.

For your eating and drinking pleasure, we have FREE for registered members the following:

- Buckwheats famous Mesquite smoked BBQ Ribs and a variety of snacks

- Free bar, incl beer, wine & soft drinks between 18:30 - 20:30 (but we're open until late!)

- Lucky Draw 1: Win a spa treatment worth 5,000 THB by bringing your name card

- Lucky Draw 2: Thaivisa T-shirts etc.

My Phuket Editor-in-Chief Alasdair Forbes will present the new magazine together with Thaivisa.com & there will be a Live band playing soft music.

Come and enjoy some BBQ and "meet the faces" behind the avatars!

RSVP! Response required for attendance!

Please sign up below (press "fast reply") as soon as possible so we get a good idea of the numbers of attendees for catering purposes.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Welcome!

Thaivisa.com Administration / My Phuket Magazine :D

Please note:

RSVP! This party is sponsored by ThaiVisa and My Phuket Magazine. Limited number of guests! ThaiVisa members + one or two friends ONLY

For example, new members signing up +5 and current members with +3 or +4 guests unfortunately cannot be accomodated.

Leave the kids at home, this is an adult event! No name tag = no food and drinks! ThaiVisa Name tags will be provided!

The free bar is limited to 100 people, so your reply will be treated on a first-come, first-served basis

Accommodation:

For those needing accommodations, we highly recommend http://www.phukethotel.com

WELCOME!

post-128-1186712403_thumb.jpgpost-128-1186712380_thumb.jpg

Map to Ratri Jazztaurant, Kata Beach Hill, Phuket:

post-128-1186749976_thumb.jpgpost-128-1186673369_thumb.jpg

Parking: Please park your car inside the Kata Temple on the main road below Ratri Jazztaurant. Shuttle "songtaews" will bring you to and from the parking lot.

You are cordially invited to the ThaiVisa BBQ party at Ratri Jazztaurant, Kata Beach Hill, PHUKET on Friday, 17 August 2007 at 6.30PM until late.

For your eating and drinking pleasure, we have FREE for registered members the following:

- Free bar, incl beer, wine & soft drinks between 18:30 - 20:30 (but we're open until late!)

My Phuket Editor-in-Chief Alasdair Forbes will present the new magazine together with Thaivisa.com & there will be a Live band playing soft music.

Please sign up below (press "fast reply") as soon as possible so we get a good idea of the numbers of attendees for catering purposes.

Welcome!

Please note:

RSVP! This party is sponsored by ThaiVisa and My Phuket Magazine. Limited number of guests! ThaiVisa members + one or two friends ONLY

For example, new members signing up +5 and current members with +3 or +4 guests unfortunately cannot be accomodated.

Leave the kids at home, this is an adult event! No name tag = no food and drinks! ThaiVisa Name tags will be provided!

The free bar is limited to 100 people, so your reply will be treated on a first-come, first-served basis

Accommodation:

For those needing accommodations, we highly recommend http://www.phukethotel.com

WELCOME!

Parking: Please park your car inside the Kata Temple on the main road below Ratri Jazztaurant. Shuttle "songtaews" will bring you to and from the parking lot.

Thanks for the invite please count as 3. Myself and 2 co workers. Congratulations on the new magazine, a breath of fresh air

Welcome!

Please note:

Accommodation:

WELCOME!

Attendance list

Please come early (5:30pm, or we cant guarantee food or drinks! )

Aventis

Fat Bastard +1

Zpete ?

chiang mai +1

kakalai

h5kaf +1

goodgirl ?

markg +1

lolare +1

debrns +3

phuketpalms +1

Chantal +1