Getting A New Truck

Jeffery Stanthorpe

Busted up the bike again last week when heading home after a nice afternoon of sipping San Mig Lite. Got some nasty bruises on my leg.

Anyhow been thinking bout getting truck, nothing too fancy, just really want it to head into town from Jomtien for some drinking etc.

Guess it offers me more protection when I'm DUI so reckon would also need those big grills on the front. Probally need the 4 door kind so i can drive my buddies that come over from the states around to all the bars.

Where you all reckon is the best garage to buy, probally up Sukumvit rd. spend bout 800 k. BTW don't have a liecense. (is this a problem ?)

cheers in advance

Jeffrey - don't get those bull horns - it's only selfish <deleted> that get them, wanting to damage other people whilst saving themselves.

Why no get a double decker bus so as when you're drunk you'll cause maximum damage whilst protecting yourself. :o

You're not serious are you? You should never drive- you're on tranqulizers as well aren't you?

Probally need the 4 door kind so i can drive my buddies that come over from the states around to all the bars.

Jeffery, in a truck in Pattaya you will need a lot of patience, and add a lot of time to any journey, the traffic is terrible and parking places are almost non existent, good luck at weekends especially when its a Thai holiday.

Pattaya is becoming almost as bad as Bkk, and they are still building on every available plot of land, which will equal more cars eventually on roads that cannot cope now.

In Pattaya, you would be better off with a Honda Jazz.

Jeffrey - don't get those bull horns - it's only selfish <deleted> that get them, wanting to damage other people whilst saving themselves.

Why no get a double decker bus so as when you're drunk you'll cause maximum damage whilst protecting yourself. :o

You're not serious are you? You should never drive- you're on tranqulizers as well aren't you?

No, i don't take tranqulizers too much except a couple of diazpam in the mornings. Might take a few more in the afternoon if I gotta deal with people where i can't drink , ie like going to the dentist or the immrigration.

Usually take a couple of xanax when i wake up at middle of the night with the sweats, all pretty normal stuff. :D

Busted up the bike again last week when heading home after a nice afternoon of sipping San Mig Lite. Got some nasty bruises on my leg.

Anyhow been thinking bout getting truck, nothing too fancy, just really want it to head into town from Jomtien for some drinking etc.

Guess it offers me more protection when I'm DUI so reckon would also need those big grills on the front. Probally need the 4 door kind so i can drive my buddies that come over from the states around to all the bars.

Where you all reckon is the best garage to buy, probally up Sukumvit rd. spend bout 800 k. BTW don't have a liecense. (is this a problem ?)

cheers in advance

Meanwhile, in another current thread, there are people questioning why the Thai government seems to be getting tough on ex-pats!