Well, That Sucked

Terrible..

* boring Thai dudes in the build-up and talk during half time and afterwards

* Different commentator during the match.. Not the Sky Sports duo-commentary

* Terrible image quality.. this is what, 320 x 240 pixels with horrific jpeg artifacts..? My phone 3 years ago shot better video.

* Round-up shows gone.. No more 'Final Score' or the Sunday Morning round-up with the cure chick and the English dude.

I'll probably cancel my subscription. This SUCKS.

It's not a sports issue. Debating the matches would be a sports issue. This is a lifestyle issue.

So, how was the game?

Excellent. Thaksin City won, and looked highly promising some of the time. I'll be ordering some Man City merchandise to hang on the car window. Referee made the players take off their yellow wrist bands, though Sven kept it on. Thaksin ruled like Caesar at the Colosseum.

By the way, how do you get the Malaysian feed? Find a friend in Malaysia and let him apply for an (extra) dish and receiver and then move it over to Thailand?

Edited by Sanpatong

Hmm... strange. I watched the Newcastle/Bolton game and thought the image quantity and commentary were fine. I wandered off (no pun intended) at halftime so i couldn't say about the halftime talk.

I was watching it on the channel labeled "True Sport 1" (gold color label) not sure if this makes a difference?

Quite relieved to see that i will still be getting all the footy even after all the concern during the summer break.

I thought they were going to have the new channels and keep the old ones ESPN and STAR? Have they? I'm in the UK at the mo, but will be back in a week. Can't we watch it the same as last season? I thought the new channels were EXTRA and were put on to attract new Thai punters. Please clarify.

Even though the picture quality is poor I might try watching the game with the sound off and get Five Live commentray streaming through my computer. The other altearnative is to get the lives games streaming through the computer but I dont know if my internet speed can handle it.

At least the games are in English but thats pretty much all I can say!

Even though the picture quality is poor I might try watching the game with the sound off and get Five Live commentray streaming through my computer

Not sure you will get 5 live commentary. When I've tried to get it here for live games, the international broadcast is cut just before the game starts.

I didn't think the commentary was that bad -at least it was in English.

I can live without the half time mutterings.

There were the same commentaters as usual. Andy Gray & Martin Tyler only commentate usually on the pay-for-view matches on Saturday and Sunday back home in Blighty. Please do not forget, these matches are not even shown in UK, let alone commentated on. Matches shown in UK yesterday were;

West Ham v Man City.................the commentry team was the same as usual

A. Villa v Liverpool.....................did not see it.

Today

Arsenal v Fulham

Chelsea v Brum

Man U V Reading.

I would also think that the commentaters are the usual crowd there as well. I'll post tomorrow and tell you.

It's my guess that most of you were lying in wait, hoping that there would be something to pounce on. OK, I'll admit that the prematch coverage was not there, but I'll think you'll find that final score was still on Star or ESPN.

Excellent. Thaksin City won, and looked highly promising some of the time. I'll be ordering some Man City merchandise to hang on the car window. Referee made the players take off their yellow wrist bands, though Sven kept it on. Thaksin ruled like Caesar at the Colosseum.

Thaksin, was getting some right old cheers down in the pub last night. If the Generals were watching I'd hazzard a guess they were spitting mad.

Wouldn't be suprised if the hazey blob comes into play soon, when Thaksin is on. :o

As of the pre match and half time presentations they sucked.

Well I'm gutted I have the condos cable package so receive ESPN, Starsports and truesports 2, last season got most of the EPL games now i have none!! :bah: . We did have the full UBC package up until early this year but I thought paying 1800bt for it was a rip off for the garbage that was shown (except the football) and switched to the condo package (300bt) As I understand it though you have to have the TrueVisions platinum package now for all the footie and that's 2000bt plus equipment rental (about 150bt a month) that's 33GBP a month for a VDC quality package of a handful of channels. Hmmm how do I get the Malaysian feed is that Jsat or something?

:D:D:D:o

Oh well rant over, sorry :D

Well I'm gutted I have the condos cable package so receive ESPN, Starsports and truesports 2, last season got most of the EPL games now i have none!! :bah: . We did have the full UBC package up until early this year but I thought paying 1800bt for it was a rip off for the garbage that was shown (except the football) and switched to the condo package (300bt) As I understand it though you have to have the TrueVisions platinum package now for all the footie and that's 2000bt plus equipment rental (about 150bt a month) that's 33GBP a month for a VDC quality package of a handful of channels. Hmmm how do I get the Malaysian feed is that Jsat or something?

:D:D:D:o

Oh well rant over, sorry :D

i miss john dykes and the lads at half time :bah:

UBC=Useless Bunch of C*nts :o

Rugby World Cup starts early next month and theres zilch coverage as per usual from these turkeys. At least you football fans have some games on, theres only been the heineken cup and 5 nations shown on ubc this year, no tri nations and other internationals.

its probably cheaper to have the re runs of the tiddly-wink timbuctu derby than have games that people want to see. :D

Edited by Donnyboy

For the footy, the game commentary is in English but I do like to hear the views and opinions of the experts as well as the round up for the rest of the games including all the goals. I never thought I would hear myself saying it but I do miss John Dykes and the rest of the team!

For the footy, the game commentary is in English but I do like to hear the views and opinions of the experts as well as the round up for the rest of the games including all the goals. I never thought I would hear myself saying it but I do miss John Dykes and the rest of the team!

really thinking of buying the soyth african satalits system ,anyone know how much it is ...........