50 M2 Condo, How Much To Rent?

Try Saranjai mansion on Sukhumvit Soi 6. Few years back they were in 15k-18k range for foreigners. This was serviced. May be able to negotiate for unserviced. Walking is easy to get into from Soi 4 or Soi 6. If driving you have to go thru soi 4. If you have respectable Thai friends visiting by car, you therefore have to think do you want them driving thru soi4, to see you in your apartment in soi6, just around the corner, and the image that might project. If they're walking they'll come past soi6. close to bts.

There are also some very cheap places, eg. like in Soi 22. Just after Raan Derm, or opposite the beer bars there, down a small sub soi. Rooms are basic but cheap. Has aircon, bed etc. Used to be around THB 6k excl bills. But no swimming pool. However, you could consider membership of nearby hotel, eg Queen, with what you save

Montery Place. Next to Queen Sirikit National Exhibition Centre MRT station

It is a little more than 5 minutes walk..............more like 15 minutes from Asoke BTS.

But the MRT is next door so easy to hop on the tube to Asoke , Silom etc. Large single condo block...........many foreigners. Good free gym, pool etc. Good security. Key card entry to car park etc.

I stayed in a 2 bedroom 95sq meter furnished condo for 23,000 a month. Air con, fitted kitchen.....all the goodies. Serviced if you want to pay extra. I believe singles were going for about 15-17 k.

This place is very well managed. I only left because i relocated to Pattaya.