Koh Larn - Music On The Beach 18th Aug ?

SARAHJ101

Saw signs for this on the way to the supermarket today. Does anyone have any more info on it??

Cheers :o

Are you talking about the full moon party because i would like to know when that is myself.

no the full moon party is on the 28th of August in Koh Phangan - here's the link...

http://www.kohphangan.com/index2.html

Cant wait !

cheers for that will try it out,but they do one in koh larn now as well any idea when that is?

i've checked on the full moon websites are there isn't any full moon party scheduled in for the 18th, maybe this is like a rip off of the proper full moon parties?? so I have no idea what the Koh Larn thing is on the 18th of this month :o Prob best just to head along and find out! :D

Edited by SARAHJ101

Hi,

there is indeed sometimes a full moon party on Ko Larn,

However the party that you see advertised on the 18th is a different group this is "bands and rock music" compared to the last Full Moon in Ko Larn which was in January and was DJ based music, this is what i was told, of course i might be wrong,

Hope this helps, By the way ther will be another Full Moon in Ko Larn soon i hear,

Hi,

there is indeed sometimes a full moon party on Ko Larn,

However the party that you see advertised on the 18th is a different group this is "bands and rock music" compared to the last Full Moon in Ko Larn which was in January and was DJ based music, this is what i was told, of course i might be wrong,

Hope this helps, By the way ther will be another Full Moon in Ko Larn soon i hear,

Thanks for the info djmy! :o might just have a pop along to check it out :D

Yes, there is a Full Moon party at Koh Larn on the 18th.. Just seen a sign for it on Sukhumvit just past the traffic lights at Pattaya klang when you are going towards Pattaya Tai... I thought everywhere would be closed on the 18th due to voting on the 19th.. :o