The Lower League Thread

mrbojangles

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think that'll happen buddy :D

I wouldn't be so sure Mr Boj, Forest aren't exactly predictable.

You can say we're predictable at being inconsistant :o

Rochdale are the most predictable team in the whole of all divisions. They predictably never win fekk all :D

You can say we're predictable at being inconsistant :o

Rochdale are the most predictable team in the whole of all divisions. They predictably never win fekk all :D

Could be about to change, promotion is a good possibility now. Hoping to see The Mighty Dale beat Leeds next season.

You can say we're predictable at being inconsistant :D

Could be about to change, promotion is a good possibility now. Hoping to see The Mighty Dale beat Leeds next season.

There sure will be dancing in the streets, if the Dale get to the play off final. You'll be able to hear the Clogg's hitting the cobbles in Bangers :o

The big guns of Cheltenham are our guests at the CG today. I feel 3 points coming on !!

Special mention today to Mansfield town who play Barnet. Common the Stags, you can do it !! Only 4 points behind the barcodes. Get you act together & send them down to the conference !!

The big guns of Cheltenham are our guests at the CG today. I feel 3 points coming on !!

Special mention today to Mansfield town who play Barnet. Common the Stags, you can do it !! Only 4 points behind the barcodes. Get you act together & send them down to the conference !!

I realy don't think you should have said that Chavy, now Calderdud is sure to weave his magic spell. :o

Looking good for Dale & Stockport now........actually,Stockport have a good chance of automatic promotion looking at the league table.

Macc.Town look as though they will survive by the skin of their teeth again.......Looking bad for Wrexham and pick any one out of Mansfield,Notts County,Dagenham,Shrewsbury and Chester to accompany them into the Conference.

All but Dagenham northern teams,which is a shame.

I agree Mac, but I think it's between Notts, Mansfield & the 'bar codes' for theother relegation spot.

In the words of Kevein Keegan "I'd love it, just love it," if the bar codes went down.

In the end a good 3 points for us at home to Cheltenham (even though going 1-0 down :o ) all that matters now are the points in the bag.

Well done te Dale, still slugging it out toe to toe with the top guns in L2 :D

Could be Forest v Leeds in the League 1 play off Final......another sell out at Wembley !

Hope not....we don't wnat to embarress them any further :o

The "Gas Heads" are in Nottingham tonight....I can feel another 3 points coming on :D

Could be Forest v Leeds in the League 1 play off Final......another sell out at Wembley !

The "Gas Heads" are in Nottingham tonight....I can feel another 3 points coming on :D

C'mon the Gas. I can see them grabbing a point there toinight. :D:D

C'mon the Gas. I can see them grabbing a point there toinight. :D:D

I'll get your coat :D

Rovers have to keep the flag flying, seeing though City got soundly beaten by the saints on Saturday :D

Rovers have to keep the flag flying, seeing though City got soundly beaten by the saints on Saturday :D

:o

Yeah, City are certainly trying to do it the hard way.

I reckon it'll be a toughie tonight though. Better watch out for the Rovers Kit Man, he a fiery little Smurf. :D

I reckon it'll be a toughie tonight though. Better watch out for the Rovers Kit Man, he a fiery little Smurf. :D

He'll have it all on once he realises he's in Nottingham & someone's nicked the kit....you know what we're like in Notts :D

He'll have it all on once he realises he's in Nottingham & someone's nicked the kit....you know what we're like in Notts :D

:D Yeah, since Robin Hood you lot have been thieveing little shites. :D

I'll get your coat B)

:D Yeah, since Robin Hood you lot have been thieveing little shites. :D

Robin Hood had a bow & arrow as well !! :D

Now we have guns !!

The bar codes have Rochdale tonight......3 points on the cards hereMrBJ !!.......(I do hope so)

Robin Hood had a bow & arrow as well !! :D

Now we have guns !!

The bar codes have Rochdale tonight......3 points on the cards hereMrBJ !!.......(I do hope so)

Still armed robbery though :o

Hope both you giys get the point this evening. Bout time fForest got out of that league, and for Rochdale to experience a promotion.

Me too buddy, me too :D

Hope both you giys get the point this evening. Bout time fForest got out of that league, and for Rochdale to experience a promotion.

Cheers Toady :o

Archived