The Lower League Thread

mrbojangles

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:o:D

Nobody could ever accuse you of being fickle, hey chavy :D

:D Yeah, a very abrupt change of opinion.

Which might well change again if we don't beat Brighton tonight

Yeah, could well be, but you should beat them.

But didn't :D0-0 !!

CALDERWOOD OUT !!!!

CALDERWOOD OUT !!!!

:D I though you spelt it as Calderdud?

Ohh dear, I had your lads down for an away day banker at Notts MrBJ :D

I know chavy :o

But they made up for it last night :D

From the BBC:-

The Mighty Dale 4-1 Rotherham

Chris Dagnall came off the bench for Rochdale to sink Rotherham with a quick-fire second-half hat-trick.

Marc Joseph headed home Peter Holmes' corner to give the visitors the lead but Dale levelled when Rene Howe set up Gary Jones to fire home.

Both sides had further chances before Dagnall converted Lee Thorpe's cross to score his first goal.

Dagnall's second goal came courtesy of a deflection off Ian Ross and his third was a superb curling effort.

Ohh dear, I had your lads down for an away day banker at Notts MrBJ :D

I know chavy :o

But they made up for it last night :D

The Mighty Dale 4-1 Rotherham

Chris Dagnall came off the bench for Rochdale to sink Rotherham with a quick-fire second-half hat-trick.

Marc Joseph headed home Peter Holmes' corner to give the visitors the lead but Dale levelled when Rene Howe set up Gary Jones to fire home.

Both sides had further chances before Dagnall converted Lee Thorpe's cross to score his first goal.

Dagnall's second goal came courtesy of a deflection off Ian Ross and his third was a superb curling effort.

Now in the last playoff place as well MrBJ, next year will more than likely see a Forest Rochdale fixture on the calendar :D

Sorry your right CALDERDUD OUT !! :D

CALDERWOOD OUT !!!!

:D I though you spelt it as Calderdud?

Now in the last playoff place as well MrBJ, next year will more than likely see a Forest Rochdale fixture on the calendar :o

I'll check later but i don't think so. I think we are 8th at the moment and 1 point behind the play off's with about 3 games in-hand.

Hey chavy, something else you cam blame Calderwood for :o

Burglary 'hotspot' list published

Nottingham has been named in a survey as the riskiest place in the UK for household burglaries.

Nottingham had home theft levels 63% above the national average, based on the study of tens of thousands of claims to insurance firm Endsleigh.

The city was followed by London, Bristol, Stockport and Leeds, while Guildford was found to be the safest.

Bournemouth was said to be the worst for home accidents, with insurance claims 55% above the national average.

Continued here:- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7311529.stm

Hey chavy, something else you cam blame Calderwood for :o

Burglary 'hotspot' list published

Nottingham has been named in a survey as the riskiest place in the UK for household burglaries.

Nottingham had home theft levels 63% above the national average, based on the study of tens of thousands of claims to insurance firm Endsleigh.

The city was followed by London, Bristol, Stockport and Leeds, while Guildford was found to be the safest.

Bournemouth was said to be the worst for home accidents, with insurance claims 55% above the national average.

Continued here:- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7311529.stm

Along with the gun crime being the worst in the country we certainly have a desirable place to live.

I feel sure Calderwood has driven everyone to suicide attempts thus the increase in gun numbers & robberies to aquire guns !!

Tonight we have Donny away :D followed by Carlisle away next Tuesday :D !! I feel our season (or automatic hopes) could well be over by early next week !!

Don't be so pessimistic. :D

I'm not...if I was being pessimistic I'd say it was all over now.....considering Calderdud is still in charge :o

You know we've had two loan signings in Will Hoskins (forward) from Watford,, & the Greek goalie bloke from Coventry (I'm not even going to attempt to spell his name :D ) but BOTH are injured & wont play. Hoskins has done his back & the Greek chap ruptured a tendurn in his leg after his first training session & needs surgery. He'll be going back to Cov & I've no Idea where Hoskins is !!! I told you Calderdud is cursed !!!

Hey chavy, come on have faith man. :o

post-19542-1206693055_thumb.png

Rochdale sign Premier League pair

Rochdale have signed Tottenham keeper David Button and Wigan defender or midfielder Lewis Montrose on loan.

England Under-19 international Button has joined until the end of the season, while Montrose, also 19, has signed a deal for an undisclosed period.

The signing of Button comes after Dale released 21-year-old keeper Lloyd Rigby by mutual consent.

And on Montrose, Dale boss Kevin Hill told the club website: "I know he can do a job at this level."

Rigby had struggled to earn a first-team berth at Spotland and his release meant on-loan Tommy Lee was Dale's only fit experienced goalkeeper.

Fekk it, i'm joining you

Calderdud out

Calderdud out

Calderdud out

Calderdud out

Calderdud out

Calderdud out

:o

I'm joining in as well.

Calderdud out!!

Calderdud out!!

Calderdud out!!

Tranmere 2-1 Swindon

A 12th home victory took Tranmere back into the Coca Cola League One play-off zone but they were made to work hard for a 2-1 win against a spirited Swindon side.

Now 6th (but only because we played on Friday night )

The Dale are still 1 point from the play off's, other results went against us but we still have 3 games in-hand

From the BBC.

Brentford 0-2 The Mighty Dale

Brentford's hopes of making the play-offs were dealt a massive blow with a defeat to Rochdale.

It was 0-0 until 13 minutes from time when former Brentford striker Lee Thorpe rose high at the far post to head home Chris Basham's deep cross.

As the Bees pushed forward, they left space at the back that Adam Rundle exploited by running in the killer goal deep into injury time.

Nathan Elder missed a hatful of chances for Brentford.

Well done the Dale, not easy going down the smoke for an away win MrBJ !!

Cheers chavy. I don't think Brentford expected us to be wearing cloggs :o

:D:D

Did the dale supply the footballs as well? I bet the southerners had never seen lace up footballs soaked in water for 2hours before :D

Well done the Dale, not easy going down the smoke for an away win MrBJ !!

Cheers chavy. I don't think Brentford expected us to be wearing cloggs :o

Did the dale supply the footballs as well? I bet the southerners had never seen lace up footballs soaked in water for 2hours before :D

We also mixed Black Pudding and Meat Pies in their All Bran :D

Archived