The Lower League Thread

mrbojangles

Crewe are the sacrificial lambs to the slaughter this Saturday........I hope :o

Yep and Mansfield are going to feel the "Wrath of Rochdale"

Come on the Dale

Your probably right there MrBJ, The Stags have a terrible home record putting it mildly !! If it was at Spotland then maybe a different outcome. I think Mansfield have won something like 6 out of 7 on the travels just recently.

What did i tell you. 4-0 to the Mighty Dale :D

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I hope you lot are pleased with yourselves :D That result cost dear old Billy his job you know !!!! You could of just scored 1 or 2 & be done with it.....but oh no you had to rub it in & score 4 :o

BTW

CALDERDUD OUT !!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:DB)

Well, I hope you lot are pleased with yourselves :D That result cost dear old Billy his job you know !!!! You could of just scored 1 or 2 & be done with it.....but oh no you had to rub it in & score 4 :o

Somebody had to feel the wrath of Rochdale after we have had some recent poor results. :D

Well, I hope you lot are pleased with yourselves :D That result cost dear old Billy his job you know !!!! You could of just scored 1 or 2 & be done with it.....but oh no you had to rub it in & score 4 :D

Somebody had to feel the wrath of Rochdale after we have had some recent poor results. :D

Bury are the form team in Lancashire Im told :o

Well, I hope you lot are pleased with yourselves :D That result cost dear old Billy his job you know !!!! You could of just scored 1 or 2 & be done with it.....but oh no you had to rub it in & score 4 :D

Bury are the form team in Lancashire Im told :o

That may be so. But i wouldn't trade their:- played 36, points 39, position 19. For Rochdales:- played 33, points 53, position 9 :D

BTW

CALDERDUD OUT !!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:DB)

Not a good result Chavy, Forest have slipped back somewhat. I hate to say it, but it's almost becoming reminiscent of last season. :D

This has been the feeling for along time now mate :o I find it hard to believe that on their own official web site there's so much bitterness towards Calderdud & chairman chief exec etc that they aren't reading it ?? They must know that the fans are so pi***d off with the negative tactics & lack of effort. The problem is there's just nothing coming from the powers that be....that's the really annoying thing.

This has been the feeling for along time now mate :D I find it hard to believe that on their own official web site there's so much bitterness towards Calderdud & chairman chief exec etc that they aren't reading it ?? They must know that the fans are so pi***d off with the negative tactics & lack of effort. The problem is there's just nothing coming from the powers that be....that's the really annoying thing.

Think a few scalps should be had!!! :o

This has been the feeling for along time now mate :D I find it hard to believe that on their own official web site there's so much bitterness towards Calderdud & chairman chief exec etc that they aren't reading it ?? They must know that the fans are so pi***d off with the negative tactics & lack of effort. The problem is there's just nothing coming from the powers that be....that's the really annoying thing.

Think a few scalps should be had!!! :D

:D

& I know just the person to do it !! :D

BTW.......CALDERDUD OUT !! :o

BTW.......CALDERDUD OUT !! :o

Am i right in thinking that Scalping was initailly something that the White man did? Hopefully, there is a Red Indian expert in our midst.

Am i right in thinking that Scalping was initailly something that the White man did? Hopefully, there is a Red Indian expert in our midst.

I think that view was from the film Soldier Blue.

But i thought that the man who speak with fork tongue, did it as a retaliatory measure. Apparently the Indians did it first and their view was that the hair on the crown represented the person's soul or living spirit. Therefore they would kill the soul or spirit by just removing the scalp and then they would decorate them with jewelry, paint, and feathers.

Apparently, they didn't neccessarily have to kill the victim either :o I bet that hurt a tad.

BTW.......CALDERDUD OUT !! :D

There is mate...but don't encourage him/her B)

A draw against the big guns of Southend last night :D

BTW CALDERDUD OUT !!!!!!!!!! :D:o

I'm equally annoyed chavy. The Dale lost to Stockport 2-0 last night :D

I looked at this one MrBJ, I noticed Stockport went through a bit of a dodgy spell but have come out of it recently to get a couple of good results.

Plus Bury won again lastnight.......Alan Knill has certainly doing something right with them ??

This has been the feeling for along time now mate :burp: I find it hard to believe that on their own official web site there's so much bitterness towards Calderdud & chairman chief exec etc that they aren't reading it ?? They must know that the fans are so pi***d off with the negative tactics & lack of effort. The problem is there's just nothing coming from the powers that be....that's the really annoying thing.

There is mate...but don't encourage him/her :D

Looks like MrBoj is a bit of a Red Indian fan as well. B)

Think a few scalps should be had!!!

There is mate...but don't encourage him/her B)

Looks like MrBoj is a bit of a Red Indian fan as well. :D

Never been called an Indian before.

Been called a Cowboy loads of times though :D

Get in The Mighty Dale. From skysports:-

Le Fondre stars in Dale rout :o

Striker bags the match ball in seeing off Stanley

Rochdale put to bed a run of five successive defeats at Spotland in emphatic fashion as they beat Accrington 4-1.

At the hub of much of their best work was the promising Adam Le Fondre, whose clinically taken hat-trick edges Dale closer to a play-off place.

The omens were not looking good for Dale when they fell behind in the 35th minute when James Spencer ghosted in to finish Aswad Thomas' long free-kick.

Thomas went from hero to zero though in first half stoppage time when he upended Gary Jones in the box, to allow Le Fondre to slot home the resulting penalty.

Jones then etched his name on the scoresheet just three minutes into the second period when he converted David Perkins square ball from ten yards.

Dale's third arrived in the 65th minute, Chris Basham crossing for Le Fondre to head home his second.

And the striker completed his hat-trick in the 83rd minute when he buried Perkins' pinpoint delivery.

Might as well put this in here. It's a tough life for the small clubs. From the BBC:-

Rotherham go into administration

Rotherham United have entered administration for the second time in 18 months.

BBC Radio Sheffield understands the club have been denied another extension to their notice of intent to go into administration by the courts.

The club have appointed XL Business Solutions as their administrator.

It means the Millers will be hit with a 10-point penalty, moving them from seventh to 11th, six points off the play-offs with just eight games to go.

As a result Chesterfield have moved up into the last play-off place.

The club had already extended their notice of intent once and had been hopeful they would be given a further 10 days at a hearing at Leeds County Court on Tuesday.

Chairman Dennis Coleman met with a potential investor on Monday, but there is no news yet as to the progress of that.

The Millers cited falling attendances, plus a smaller than expected insurance claim for summer flood damage, as two of the reasons as to why they owe hundreds of thousands of pounds to the Inland Revenue.

The club went in administration two summers ago and took a 10-point penalty then, which eventually cost them their League One status.

With investment difficult to come by it seems the future of the club is very much in the air.

Coleman does not have the money to bankroll the football club and despite spending much of the last month in negotiations to try and bring in further investment, he is yet to find a backer.

Not nice MrBJ, unless it's D***y or L***s, then I can.... :o

Seriously, I don't like to see clubs go into admin because at the end of the day the fans are the ones that suffer, not the owners (past or future) who can run away from debt or buy a club on the cheap.

Well done to Forest reserves & manager John Pemberton for winning the league title last night. Clinching the title in style with a 6-2 win over Oldham to take it to 17 games unbeaten.

Now Calderdud has allowed last seasons top scorer & one of the senior players, Grant Holt ( ex Rochdale :D ) to move on loan to Blackpool. This has taken the age of the 1st team squad even lower & robbed us of even more experience.

Calderdud out :o John Pemberton's red & white army :D

Archived